5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry never lets you down!
The cookery book is all I'd hoped for. Clear instructions from Mary B. Suggestions for improvising ingredients if you cant get everything at your local supermarket. I have cooked 10 of her recipes so far, everything worked and family very impressed ( so am I). Really pleased with the book. I can see myself using it for years.
Published 13 months ago by Brenda Pilgrim

This is probably a good book if the writing was big enough to read. I have the kindle app installed on my ipad, and this is the only book that I cant enlarge the writing to a suitable size. Disappointed.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. T. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry never lets you down!, 5 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars MARY BERRY COOKERY COURSE, 9 Jan 2014
EASY TO FOLLOW RECIPES I CAN WAIT TO MAKE THEM FOR MY FAMILY YUMMY THE ILLUSTRATION ARE EXCELLENT MAKES YOU WANT TO MAKE THEM ALL

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 8 Jan 2014
I have lots of cookery books but for baking this is definitly the best. Mary Berry recipes are so simple but the results are fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 3 Jan 2014
Such a brilliant cookbook and so easy to follow. I got one for my birthday and then night one for my dad who has since brought all my cousins one and I got colleagues at work to get one too. Fantastic beginners book to and very clear instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fresh look at things, even for seasoned cooks., 14 Aug 2013
Where would I be without Mary?. I love Nigella,Jamie and Delia too, but for everyday great food with fresh ingredients you can't beat Mary. Having said that I have had some wonderful dinner parties with her recipes so she goes beyond family meals. If you don't want a list of ingredients that you will have to drive all over town to collect this book is for you. My children have been raised on Mary's recipes and they are all healthy eaters and love cooking.
This book has a whole range of recipes for all types of meals. There are also really useful tips, techniques and good photographs if you want to try something new or just check that you have been doing it right all these years. If you have a vegetable garden there are lots of good recipes for fresh veg as the main item of the meal as well. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal from her books, they are just so well wrtitten and simple to follow. Some of the TV chefs can be so "up themselves" they just do strange and complicated just things to show off. Mary Berry never does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merry berry-tastic, 26 Mar 2013
Bought to replace an older very used and loved copy! Beautiful recipes and lovely in hard back. Quick postage, good quality packaging and good feedback :)

2.0 out of 5 stars This is probably a good book if the writing was big enough to read, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mary Berry's Cookery Course (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 Jun 2013
The book starts giving tips on everything, for example how much of the end of the asparagus do you cut off. Then step by step in her unique simple way of explaining she guides you through each course. The beginning of the book is so interesting giving tips on all sorts of veg ect preparation. I an not a novice but am still able to learn from this lady. excellent purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Cookery, 22 July 2013
As a novice to baking I have found this a simple easy to follow book in which all the recipes I have tried so far go beyond my expectations.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for iPad, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry's Cookery Course (Kindle Edition)
Cannot enlarge text on the iPad and so unable to read at all. A total waste of money. How do you get a refund.

Mary Berry's Cookery Course