on 30 August 2010
wanted to knit a graduation bear as a present for my daughter, but couldnt find one, this book is excellent, patterns at many different levels and bears for many occasions.
on 2 April 2011
I have been looking for a book like this for ages,& I was not disapointed when I opened the pages. Can't wait to start knitting the projects!
on 10 August 2012
These are just lovely and I cannot wait to get started on them . I have two grandchildren and I am dying to give them a teddy to treasure each.
on 15 June 2013
I was fortunate to receive a review copy (e-book) of this title. As a fairly amateur knitter I found it easy to follow, with both simple and more complex bears to choose from, plus a wonderful range of customisable clothes and accessories. The patterns are easy to follow, and with such designs as graduate, ballerina, fisherman, golfer, and lots more, these bears would make charming and unique personalised gifts.
on 11 December 2012
best dressed knitted teddy bears. i love this book just what i wanted .i have knitted several now and adapted some clothes for the occasions i wanted to knit for.
on 3 December 2012
I would say this book is for Intermediate and advanced skill level,
both for the bears and clothes. Too fussy, and would put a beginner
off.If you like things straightforward and simple Avoid.

More emphasis on the clothes, rather than the bear making.
on 2 June 2013
Love the book! Have debated ordering it for a while and then one of my daughter's spotted it and so we had to have it. Not disappointed. Can't wait to start....but first I have to go get some really nice wool....
on 13 May 2013
Enjoyed the different styles and sizes of bears rated on abilities. Even though am an experienced knitter still have used some of the basic patterns. Also swiftly dispatched. Thank you
on 26 March 2013
I love making teddies so thought I'd enjoy this book. It has some lovely ideas, but on my first bear found an error which I had to put right myself. Quite simple to do so not a problem really.
on 18 March 2014
I love this book, you can adapt the patterns to suit who you are knitting the items for.
Only one complaint, you have to decide which clothes patterns fit what size of bear