5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Onsie
I bought this for my 16 year old son. He is 6'2" and slim, in trousers he needs a 34" length. I followed other reviewers who said these were large fitting and got a medium. It's quite a snug fit but he says it's comfortable. The legs are a little short for him but he has long legs.
It's a very thick, fleecy, warm onsie. It looks and feels good quality. I am...
Published 8 months ago by Mim

2.0 out of 5 stars unisex aztec print onsie
Published 1 month ago by britconfederate

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Onsie, 15 Mar 2014
It's a very thick, fleecy, warm onsie. It looks and feels good quality. I am very pleased with it. In fact I want one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic teenage son loves it!, 2 Dec 2013
Great onesie lovely colour! Teenage son lives in this on a weekend he wasn't sure at first but now loves it washes well

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter warmth, 14 Oct 2014
Mr. James Rutherford "James" (Newcastle Upon Tyne. England) - See all my reviews
Having a draughty living room in winter, My legs tend to freeze, I have worn this on a couple of cold days and it does the job. I was warm as toast. It is comfortable to wear, the zip is fine. Only problem I can see is the white cuffs, they will probably get marked over time. Glad I bought it though. My heating bill might even go down.

5.0 out of 5 stars AZTEC ONESIE, 11 Dec 2013
Excellent quality, and very warm. P&P reasonable for a heavy bulky item.
Overall......very happy, as it is an Xmas present

2.0 out of 5 stars unisex aztec print onsie, 15 Oct 2014
I thought id get one of these for myself as im buying 2 for Christmas gifts...so this arrived quick, a few days then I tried it on...I got the xxl , the quality is good, I got the wine coloured one, and its slightly long in the leg but not enough to be a problem, as for the waist well it just fits tho it might relax a bit after a few washes,this wont help with the crotch tho which hangs a bit lower than I woudv liked and at the same time makes me look quite impressive!....you coudnt wear this if you have visitors, the chest area is slightly tight and the arms are tight and short the white stretch sleeve ends make up the shortfall....its comfortable enough and il wear it becose iv got it but I woudnt buy it again, also its fairly cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars I have a male camel toe and its a medium ..., 20 Aug 2014
I have a male camel toe and its a medium. I went bigger then normal due to comfort as I'm a small in general clothes stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 2 Nov 2014
The first time I tried this Onesie on the zip fell apart. It looked like a low quality zip and had a tooth missing or deformed at the bottom. The actual material is quite thin although I could comment on its thermal quality as I didn't wear it for more than a few seconds. The company did refund the cost of the Onesie but not the return postage as promised. From my experience I would not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised at the quality, 11 Jan 2014
For the money that I paid I was very surprised at the quality. I was expecting something quite thin but the material and finish is excellent.

It really does help keep you nice and warm and it has enabled me to turn the heating down and save money. The fleece is excellent quality and the elasticated wrists and ankles is good but not so tight as to be uncomfortable.

So far I've washed the item a couple of times and it appears to wash well in the washing machine at 30 degrees and holds it shape.

I think it has been an excellent buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Will give to someone I do not like as a present, 10 Nov 2014
This product was far too small for xxl and I was not even close to getting it on. This was in contrast to another xxl j/s bought same time which had ample room. The material is coarse, not at all soft. Would return it but it was cheap and nasty so cannot be bothered. Will give to someone I do not like as a present.********Just edited this review and now add to because although from a different supplier the jumpsuit I mentioned that did fit and is soft and comfortable is lumped in with the awful one.********.So are you feeling lucky?Its Pot Luck what you get depending on who supplies. The awful jumpsuit was from "Uptown Fashion Girl". The good fitting and comfortable one was from "Fashion Factor". Hope that helps?

4.0 out of 5 stars Hooded Onesie, 17 Jun 2014
Was a good fit and zipped to chin for warmth,wish it could have been thicker material for extra warmth. .