5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality
Genuine Product. Excellent sound quality!!!! fantastic low frequency/bass sound, better than the original headphones that came with my Samsung S4 Mini (I struggle to understand why a fellow reviewer gave it one star and complained about its poor quality, perhaps he received a different product).
There is a small design flaw however: the cable protection sleeve at the...
Published 1 month ago by avvissos

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with purchase.
PROS:
-Very nice design, with matte lining
-Extremely comfortable in ears with default ear plugs

CONS:
-Sound quality is - in my opinion -below average. (Could be a deal breaker) Comparing this to the Apple Ear Pods the latter CLEARLY out performs the Samsung's in terms of clarity. The Samsung earphones are very muddy and muffed.
-Overpriced...
Published 10 days ago by Michael S

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality, 1 Nov 2014
This review is from: Samsung HS-1303 In-Ear Headphones with Built-In Remote Control and In-Line Microphone - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
There is a small design flaw however: the cable protection sleeve at the end of the jack is quite rigid and the cable itself fairly soft, so the cable bends sharply and with time it gets damaged and eventually the headphones stop working properly (which was the reason I needed to buy new headphones). To be fair though, that's because I tend to put my phone in my jeans pocket; with some more careful use this should not be a major problem.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND BUY OTHER very cheap headphones claiming to be genuine products; most are not! and you get what you pay for (in terms of sound quality).

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 6 Oct 2014
These have worked perfectly for me so far.

I use these mainly with my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone. The sound quality is good and I am able to increase/decrease the volume by using the volume adjust button, and I can change songs by double clicking the main button. I can also answer calls by pressing the main button and the microphone works perfectly fine.
The microphone also works when I use the headphones with my laptop.
I would definitely recommend these, especially to those with a Samsung phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously surprised., 19 July 2014
I bought these to replace my existing Samsung headphones. Not only are they better at bass reproduction, they're much clearer with comfortable noise isolation. All this with in-line remote, volume control, and a microphone... For £15? Are you frickin kidding me? Buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with purchase., 11 Dec 2014
PROS:
-Very nice design, with matte lining
-Extremely comfortable in ears with default ear plugs

CONS:
-Overpriced in terms of what you receive
-The volume rocker embedded in the line ONLY works properly with Samsung phones to my knowledge from reading the package: "Remote controller is compatible with Galaxy S2 ( Android 4.0 is required) Galaxy Note 1, 2012 Samsung smartphones and later model". I have an iPhone 6 Plus and only the button to Pause or Skip a song works.

Overall, a bit disappointed with my purchase, especially with the price tag of £15.

5.0 out of 5 stars volume, mic, remote Just what i need :-), 28 Oct 2014
Can't usually find volume control with mic & remote for my Galaxy S2 these sound fine for listening to audiobooks & choons postage The colour pink is true to the picture, & very very very fast. Just have see how long they last?

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung HS-1303 In-Ear Headphones with Built-In Remote, 18 Dec 2014
These are original Samsung headphones, came packaged and sealed in a clear plastic retail box with original Samsung labelling.
Came with 3 spare sets of ear tips (S/M/L) and the ear buds are pretty small and light. Very small and compact design.
Sound quality is pretty good, clear but heavier on the base compared with the original Samsung headphones that came with my phone.

The Volume control, pause buttons and microphone work as they should on Samsung mobile phones.
These are not suitable for iPhone's.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5* Service, I'm happy., 19 Dec 2014
I'm not 1 for reviews but 1st of all delivery was super amazing, expected in 3-5 days got it the next day and I received updates from confirmation to dispatch to delivery.

2nd, I am absolutely happy with my new earphones, I could have got cheaper random ones from currys or other places but I wanted black Samsung earphones it is of very good quality plus it looks way better than the white ones that look brown on some people. You get what you pay for and this is worth is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality great bass too would highly recommend to ..., 26 Oct 2014
Excellent sound quality great bass too would highly recommend to samsung phone users think these are better than the ones that came with my phone. Also cheaper than bying direct from samsung

3.0 out of 5 stars ... to metal music and this headphones despite having a great frequency spectrum, 9 Dec 2014
i listen to metal music and this headphones despite having a great frequency spectrum, they give high pinch noises in high volume. great for all other kind of music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good earphones, 13 Dec 2014
These are really good earphones they have really good sound, my only complaint would be how long they took to get here.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›