Complete novels of F. Scott Fitzgerald.

I first ordered 'The Great Gatsby' as my grandson was reading it for his A' level.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Published 5 months ago by C. A. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete novels and Short Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald., 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: THE COMPLETE NOVELS & SHORT STORIES OF F. SCOTT FITZGERALD (illustrated) (Kindle Edition)
Complete novels of F. Scott Fitzgerald.

I enjoyed it very much and admired the style, so I ordered the complete novels and I really enjoyed them. His talent for evoking a scene or a character is remarkable. I thought the book was excellent value, especially with the excellent old contemporary photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 6 Dec 2013
I bought the kindle edition for almost no money. How could it be anything but great. I specifically wanted to reread "Tender Is The Night", but to get the rest as well is just a bonus.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 7 Oct 2013
A & G MacLeod (London, England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
excellent value, and it covers virtually the entire range of SF's work.very happy with this purchase which was most reasonably proced..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, Great Gatsby -- and tons more!, 22 May 2013
Just what it claims on the website: a beautifully illustrated, well formatted set of all F. Scott Fitzgerald's novels and short stories. Five novels and over 40 short stories -- high quality at a bargain basement price! And perfectly timed for a Fitzgerald revival as the Gatsby movie is released.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for gatsby lovers, 21 May 2013
An excellent and great value edition filled with beautiful photos. Easy to use and navigate through. I highly recommend this edition which contains all the novel including the great gatsby and all his short story collections

4.0 out of 5 stars Gatsby was not the only great., 9 Mar 2014
A great author of the jazz age. Most people only know him from one book The Great Gatsby but there was much more to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 27 Jan 2014
Bought as an introduction to the author for a friend of mine. She is currently enjoying the Great Gatsby. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 May 2013
I knew it and I love it! Just when I thought I had the masterful Fitzgerald fully covered in his fully fledged glory, out pops this masterful tome that allows me to survey his glorious oeuvre in one fell swoop. Fitzgerald- what a lad!

3.0 out of 5 stars F. Scott Fitzgerald., 20 Mar 2014
C. A. Smith "Carole A Smth" (Castor, UK) - See all my reviews
I am so glad that this collection of "classic" books was free. The first 2 books were difficult to read, because of the 100 + year old writing style, but I had expected a different language to that of the 21st Century. On to the 3rd book (The Great Gatsby) and I am finding myself getting frustrated and angry - not at the language, but at the Kindle transcript. Please, when they are being transcribed, can correct English be used and not this lazy language of kids today. I am only on Chapter 3 and have already had enough of the "would of, could of". The words are "could HAVE, would HAVE"

5.0 out of 5 stars All in one, 23 May 2013
Brilliant, now I can have all my Fitzgeralds in one package. By the time I get back from holiday I hope to have read all his short stories. A pretty smart edition.