Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 June 2013
I really have to say this issue belongs to the best ISOS. The CDs are packed with really good titles. Where other big Compilations (e.g. Anjunabeats 10) has failed, makes ISOS 11 everything right. Summer feeling Tracks, gentle moods, great singers. That what stay for ISOS.
Listen and enjoy.
on 24 April 2014
It was always going to be difficult to follow in Tiesto's massive footsteps in continuing ISOS. But in my opinion, to his credit, Richard Durand has done a grand job. Both CD 1&2 are mixed really well with the right amount of vocals, progressive and trance to keep all happy. Myon & Shane 54 is a brilliant bonus CD which really showcases their talents. This continues perfectly from ISOS 10 Australia as well as South Africa & India. Between the two them, Tiesto & Richard Durand have possibly created the best trance complilation series ever. Obviously fans of Anjunabeats may disagree.

A fantastic album full of great tunes. Roll on ISOS 12. Maybe London........................................?
on 24 June 2015
As the anticipation and excitement of buying a new album begins to fade and feelings more related to curiosity start to take over, most dedicated fans of Trance will find themselves asking the same question again and again:- “I wonder if this mix is any good?”
3 DJ’s, 3 discs and each one packed with a powerful vortex of electronic slammers, this is a release that will definitely have many differing opinions. The three mixes take contrasting to a whole new level and listeners can expect to hear a blast of opposing elements including hard versus soft, light versus dark, dreamy versus nightmarish, past versus present and hair raising versus ear piercing to name but a few. Aimed primarily at fans of EDM, the three sets also include a ridiculous selection of female vocal talent that tip-toe their way around and deliver from all levels. Featuring a host of thrilling rides, sanded edges, cosmic pulses, lots of expanded comfort zones and a bucket load of sheer dedication, this mix will have fans of hard edged percussions licking their lips with pure excitement. Richard Durand’s control is inspiring but when Myon & Shane 54 take over, all limitations are ignited with a vulgar, energetic and masterful display of menacing digitised electrostatic show stoppers. The duet partnership becomes more evident on the third set and whether you like it, love it or hate it, there is no denying that this is where Trance is at the moment and even though it may not appear so, it does signify that Trance is very much alive and well. It is definitely worth a listen to but is most likely destined to hit the back of the CD drawer or backup drive someday soon. That said, it might be worth noting the names of some of your favourite tracks because I get a feeling that you might just be getting to listen to them again someday very soon.
on 28 June 2013
After I heard samples few times , and teaser of this compilation on YT, I decided to buy it after three years. I just have felt need for quality prog. trance compilation and I gave just one more chance to this legendary compilation. After first listen I could resume that today exist a realy big problem with hi end fine trance music. Richard Durand just can not do it. With, now, four attempts, it is clear that he is not cappable to continue spirit and quality that Tiesto gave us with Isos Panama, Latin America,and other editions of ISOS that he was compilated . In my opinion ISOS should be compilation that includes finest deep progressive house and trance tracks, with quality vocals and feel of catchy summer melancholia. Richard Durarands first ISOS South Africa was the closest attempt to real ISOS feel, and after that these three others of his ISOS where only worst and worst. I think that producers and djs like Hardwell, Skrillex, Zedd, Guetta, SHM, and unfortunateley Tiesto keep destroying quality club music these days with ultra cheesy tracks made for imbecils. Unfortunateley, what is really unbelievable, You can hear influence of these people in this ISOS. Screaming, cheapy , noisey trance instead of fine vocals,melodies and deep tech vocal trance. This problem is only bigger when you resume that , in my opinion, Solarstone EA 2 and Oakenfold Four Seasons where only two compilations worth of buying in last few years.
on 21 September 2013
There are about 4 stand-out tracks here, the rest is a bit repetitive and formulaic and Richard's first three offering of the series were better. However, you get 3 CD's here, and there is still enough to make the purchase worthwhile.
on 17 January 2016
Richard Durand has carried on the franchise from Tiesto better than I thought. This is an excellent 4th edition. What's with all these Dutch dj's/producers?
on 23 June 2013
I've listened this album several times now and while I don't think it's exactly bad I don't find it memorable. Surprisingly I think the third disc by Myon & Shane 54 is the best here.

I thought Richard Durand did a great job with ISOS 10 but this is no way near as good, it just doesn't seem focused like previous efforts as there's a mix of all types of dance music which is randomly placed (trance followed by fart house etc) and neither mix seems to go anywhere. I also don't think it helps that he's followed the recent trend to include more tracks on each disc (16 and 17). I find 14 - 15 tracks ideal in a 1 hour 20 mix as anything more usually ends up being disjointed (which this is).

Myon & Shane 54's mix is more focused (despite the 19 tracks) and also contains the better tunes, but it is a bit annoying that 'When You Loved Me' is on this mix as well as RD's second disc - if it had to make a second appearance it should have been a remixed version.

I was really looking forward to this album but sadly it's proved a letdown, rescued slightly by Myon & Shane 54's effort. I think Richard Durand has done a solid job with ISOS but I'd rate this as his worst. I was quite critical of Volume 9 but it can't be said that volume lacked focus and it did have some memorable tracks. Volume 10 was a great improvement so I expected this to follow on from there, sadly not.
on 4 November 2013
Despite some other not so positive reviews I think this is one of Richard Durand's better albums in the ISOS range.
on 23 September 2013
2 great CDs by Durand plus an excellent extra cd by M&S. great content and value. another goody from In Search....
on 4 July 2013
I have loved the ISOS series since I first heard No 3 years ago. They hang together well and full of music that effortlessly glides from one groove to another.
I have collected them all and everyone had at least two songs (often more) which became instant favourites and many more which became firm favourites after time.
Sadly, this issue has neither. I have listened to it a goodly number of times and I could find nothing to tickle my fancy at all. It is nice and listenable and everything but to be frank, this release is bland, non-descript... boring.
In fact.... elevator music.
It is showy, pushy but vacant, meaningless and eventually a disappointment - so perfectly titled as 'Las Vegas'.