5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer trousers
Published 3 months ago by Anna Y

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric
These pants are okay for just lounging about in they look lovely on they was a little long for me but that's the only thing that was wrong
Published 13 months ago by isabelle marsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer trousers, 15 July 2014
These really easy to wear casual summer trousers are an excellent buy as far as I am concerned - wonderfully cool in hot weather, easily adjustable waist using the draw string, nicely cut and easy to launder. But if you are looking for a high-waisted, tailored trouser with knife creases they will not be for you. I wanted a comfortable pair for holiday use and of a young, casual appearance and that is what I got. And I'm so happy with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric, 15 Sep 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Mostly rayon. Weird fit. Too short. Shrink a LOT in length after hand washed in cold water., 10 Sep 2014
I wrote a good review of these trouser just after they arrived, they fit well and I was very satisfied. So I ordered a second pair exactly the same. The second pair arrived but fit very differently, too tight through the hips, too big through the waist, and they are too short! Meanwhile, I washed the first pair that fit well in cold water, handwash cycle, then hung them to dry naturally, and they shrunk up in length by several inches, now they are high-water trousers, so short they look too stupid to wear outside the house. I haven't washed the second pair yet, but they arrived too short to begin with, so... While checking the washing instructions, which I followed to the letter when I washed the first pair, I also noticed that they are not "linen trousers" as stated, they are actually 54% rayon, so they are mostly rayon, with some linen. I'd call that false advertising on top of everything else. I'm so disappointed now. I wanted linen trousers for vacation, and was lead to believe that's what I was buying, and now I have two pair of high-water rayon trousers that are crap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not for me, 4 May 2014
VJF (Kerry, IE) - See all my reviews
Fabric is nice but I can't wear them. I bought a size larger than I normally wear because I wanted something loose and comfortable, but these are a) too low cut (ride on the hips) and b) too tight in the hips (despite how baggy they look on the probably extremely skinny model!) I returned them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Linen Trousers, 30 April 2014
Haven't worn these as they are a lot smaller than expected however they do look and feel like they will be good for holidays to hot destinations, really light for the suitcase

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, 2 Sep 2014
I bought these linen trousers for an upcoming holiday they arrived as promised on date promised. I'm really pleased with fit I'm usually a size 12 and the 12 fitted me perfectly. However as I am 5 foot the length are fine but cannot be worn with flip flops but with an inch high sandle or wedges. Very pleased with quality and style.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 July 2014
disappointingly small

4.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, 1 Oct 2014
Should have looked closer at the model to see the waistline is actually lower, more on the hips therefore I hang over the tie fastening more than expected! But elsewhere the fit and length are as expected
Not expensive so will go on a diet !

5.0 out of 5 stars super white trousers, 7 Oct 2013
lovely cool trousers for the summer. it was in the 30s on my holiday but these trousers were cool to wear and people said how nice they looked , so that was an added bonus. will turn them up a little for next year as with very flat sandals they were touching the floor, but I love them.
sylvia anne

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivery time was as promised. Trousers were exactly as ..., 27 Sep 2014
Delivery time was as promised. Trousers were exactly as described but were very small for a 14. Despite that the service was A1.