5.0 out of 5 stars I love Bear Grylls!
I am a twelve years old girl and I love animal documentaries.
I really love Bear Grylls' book and this is the second one I've read. I love learning about all his experiences and would recommend this book for both kids over ten and adults who are interested in Mt Everest and sailing. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Published 4 months ago by Isabella

3.0 out of 5 stars Bear Grylls at Bedtime
I was really enjoying reading about Bear's gripping adventures after watching many of them on television, however I was astonished at Bear's superstition in the second adventure and am amazed his colleagues put their lives in the hands of someone who was so irrational. He risked his life to rid the boat of a piece of plastic he thought was keeping God from helping them...
Published 11 months ago by vicky

4.0 out of 5 stars Bear grylls two all action adventure, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Bear Grylls: Two All Action Adventures (Kindle Edition)
A great read, kept me interested throughout. A good book for anybody interested in endeavours against the forces of nature

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Bear Grylls!, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bear Grylls: Two All Action Adventures (Kindle Edition)
I am a twelve years old girl and I love animal documentaries.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bear Grylls: Two All Action Adventures (Kindle Edition)
Two inspiring adventures and show the human side of Bear that does not come across on his TV programmes. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bear Grylls: Two All Action Adventures (Kindle Edition)
What an amazing book. To read what Bear and his friends went through on Everest and in the Arctic is incredible. Man's resilience and determination really show through, though it is certainly a testament to Bear and his friends that their strength, faith, determination and luck helped them on their journeys. Most highly recommended, occasionally nail biting and very difficult to put down!

4.0 out of 5 stars Two great adventurers in one, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bear Grylls: Two All Action Adventures (Kindle Edition)
Gripping drama with inspirational feats of achievement. I bought this for the Everest story but enjoyed the boat crossing just as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bets read of the year, 16 Oct 2013
G. R. Thackray "guthacke" (Luxembourg) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bear Grylls: Two All Action Adventures (Kindle Edition)
Incredible, great story of adventure and humility and the desire to follow ones dreams in life rather than be sucked into the treadmill of life as most people do

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious Action!!, 14 Oct 2013
Caro (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bear Grylls: Two All Action Adventures (Kindle Edition)
These are two adventures in the truest sense of the word. One chronologically follows the other and are probably the beginning of all that we have come to know and love about Bear Grylls! Both take place during his twenties, after he left the SAS due to injuries sustained during a parachuting accident. The first, an unlikely attempt to reach the summit of Everest, the second, an amazing journey in a rigid hulled inflatable boat to try to cross the Arctic Atlantic Ocean.

I could not put this book down. It is humorous and compelling and you feel that you are almost there with him.The books keep you on the edge of your seat almost all the time, waiting to see if the end result is success or failure!

5.0 out of 5 stars a fantastic book, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bear Grylls: Two All Action Adventures (Kindle Edition)
Written with passion and humility. Excitement from start to finish. I couldn't put this book down. Can't wait to read more of his books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bear Grylls: Two All Action Adventures (Kindle Edition)
A great read leaves you on the edge of your seat. Two for the price of one double the action

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear Grylls Everest and the Atlantic Crossing, 4 Sep 2013
Mr. R. J. Smith "Rob in Spain" (Sevilla Espana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bear Grylls: Two All Action Adventures (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading this book took me a couple of days. I must say that I am impressed by the way the two adventures are written. The Everest climb story the better of the two. He claims to have been in the SAS at the age of 18 yrs. The TA ?? I think going back to my military days you had to have served at least a couple of years with a regiment to even be considered for the entrance application. I may be wrong. Anyway overall I enjoyed the book a great read.