on 16 September 2013
I brought this set for my daughter who was very pleased with it as am I. I will be purchasing one for myself. Delivery was speedy!
on 9 January 2014
fantastic set of knifes lovely red colour very easy to use light weight looks good on the side in the kitchen
on 9 October 2013
She loves it,redecorating her kitchen and has done a 60 retro theme, wanted all in one place , good quality and its purple!!!
on 29 January 2014
Great value for money. Bought as a present for male newbie cook and he was thrilled. Lots for for your money than just knives. Good service, excellent goods
on 17 April 2014
I baught these knives one month ago and they really met the expectation, they are sharp, classy and they worth the money i paid for them
on 14 February 2014
I really love this set. As well as looking stylish in my new kitchen, it is good and practical. The swivel action is useful, each knife handles well and is very sharp. They are such a pleasure to use that I really enjoy preparing food with them. The knife sharpener will ensure they keep their sharpness and the scissors are also sharp and practical. The knives can be stored splayed or in an upright position. I can highly recommend this lovely knife set. Thank you to whoever designed it.
on 5 February 2015
though the blades are very sharp the coating came off the handles very quickly and the Perspex case cracked within a few weeks
on 12 September 2013
Pleased with this item considering its price. Arrived quickly without any issues. I could not afford to spend a lot so this suited me down to the ground. It does appear a little fragile hence 4 stars.
on 31 January 2014
after having a new year deep clean and re decorate this smart set really looks the part in my newly decorated kitchen
on 25 October 2015
I haven't used these knives for over 9months now! the blades became rusty very quickly and the black coating on the handles peels off.
I wouldn't recommend these and should have complained much sooner and attempted to return them.
I still use the knives I have had since my wedding in 1982 these are sharp , no sign of rusting and the black handles are still black and they are washed in the dishwasher after every use.
review image review image review image review image