4.0 out of 5 stars Good. :)
Published 6 months ago by jamie123Bsddblasjdajs

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiffen 67mm Filter
I usually like Tiffen filters but I found that this product gave a very strong colour cast. Healiopan product performed better.
Published 18 days ago by EAJ

4.0 out of 5 stars Good. :), 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tiffen 67mm ND3.0 10 Stop Neutral Density Filter (Accessory)
I would definitely recommend a 10 stop ND filter for any landscape photographer - they're great fun! With this one, you do get quite a colour cast - warm, slightly brown - that I've found a bit tricky to remove (I'm not great with photoshop though...). However, you get to learn how to do it successfully, after one or two goes. (basically, cool the temperature down, and apply a slightly green tint - that's the way you roughly want to go...) The filter has really nice build quality, and is slim - but with my 16-85mm lens, and at the widest angle with my UV filter stacked with it, you can see it in the corners. But with a slight crop, or some brush healing, it's fine. This filter also produces a fair bit of vignetting, but again - easily photoshoped out and in fact, it looks pretty good anyway. :)

Hope this was of some help...

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiffen 67mm Filter, 7 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Crap, 29 May 2014
This product has a warm or purple colour cast which is can be corrected in the RAW files, which you should not have to do. I expected better from Tiffen as I have used their products in the past. I get better results from my cheap square filters which I use with a holder.
I will be now switching over to either B&W or Lee.

Although there is fundamental problem with because it doesn't record any green colours from a scene which isn't correctable in RAW.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good build, shame about the colour issues, 15 May 2014
This product has a warm or purple colour cast which is can be corrected in the RAW files. Although there is fundemental problem with because it doesn't record any green colours from a scene which isn't correctable in RAW.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good filter., 23 Jan 2014
Good introduction to slow exposure photography. Definite colour cast on longer exposures but not too noticeable on exposures of 20secs or less and easily corrected. If you are really serious about slow exposure work and intend to do a lot I'd go for the square drop in filter style for ease of use. Screwing and unscrewing the filter for each shot is a pain. you might accidentally shift the focus ring or zoom if using one or as I have done, drop it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for the price works well slight magenta cast turn ..., 21 July 2014
Dp Dennis - See all my reviews
Bargain for the price works well slight magenta cast turn to BW no problems and it can be removed in photoshop anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 July 2014