on 2 April 2012
I was skeptical when I purchased 15 cartridges at the price I bought them at. I thought it was an offer which was too good to be true. However, not only were they delivered in a blink in the eye, the quality of the ink is far better than I expected.

Granted, I did not buy the ink to print out photographs, so cannot comment on the quality in that respect. However, my printer is busy printing out text and pictures for 2x University degrees (when the young adults are home) and none of us can see a deterioration of print quality.

I highly recommend this seller and the ink, you really do get a good service and an absolute bargain. I certainly will be back.
on 15 April 2012
I found that the original epson cartridges are a bit too pricey just for everyday printing. I have tried several alternative ink cartridges to the epson. I must say that these are great for the money. The print colour is fantastic for what they are. I have printed several phtotos and I am not disappointed. Other epson alternatives I have used, the ink level indicator (viewed in your printer driver) was not quite accurate. The ink level fell in small blocks, while these one are more accurate, they fall in small increments showing a little more accuracy. So I don't waste ink when changing the cartridge. I have an old printer, a DX4450. The ink cartridges were accepted with no hassle what so ever. Will definitely use these ink cartridges again. Very pleased with them.
on 16 September 2013
I always choose these Ink Cartridges they are perfect for my printer they always arrive on time and last a long time
on 3 May 2012
Really pleased with my purchase, can't really believe what great value it is. I will definitely buy my ink this way again. Fabulous!
on 17 October 2013
Like anything you buy cheap you will get cheap.
These are only half full and maybe even a quarter full.
Next time you buy these try to weigh each one and you will see what I mean.
They are cheap and nasty yes but they work. The only problem is you will not get many pages if you print photo quality.
If you have to clean the heads then you lose more than a quarter of the ink so if you clean 2 times they are half gone.
Best to purchase the compatibles with high capacity.
These are just cheap nasty very low capacity and no good if you do a lot of printing.
Also if you leave these too long they will dry up and maybe become thick and they will clog up your ink jets and then you will have big problems.
Go for the better compatibles with good reviews. I know there are some good reviews here and yes you are lucky if you get fresh inks but be careful you don't leave these in your printer for any length of time as they will go thick and ruin your printer.
Be sensible and get the high capacity good review inks.
Also make sure you will be doing a lot of printing and use these up quickly.
I am sorry I can only give these a 2 star rating and the reason for that is they are only very low capacity.
Does what it says. Matches the epson branded product well Good value for money.Would recommend this product to my friends.
on 16 July 2013
These are great cartridges as replacements for the real thing and are a lot cheaper than the originals which are expensive
on 21 August 2013
to get the official ink cartridges was nearly £10 each which would have cost £40 for four. these inks were less
than a quarter of that for 3 times as many, including the p&p. they work. i don't know if they are as good as the official inks but the printer only cost 40 quid anyway.
on 3 August 2013
Hi, I bought these inks as they were cheaper than the genuine Epson Ink. They are fabulous however the black has a few printing problems however dark grey works! I would definitely recommend! :)
on 13 February 2015
I recently bought ink cartridges from this very website and the cartridges never lasted longer then a couple of days with 2-5 sheets of printing. I'm very disappointed with the product, I have used all ink cartridges within a week. Nearly all the ink cartridges were dry and before equipping the printer with the cartridges when shaking not a single sound from the cartridge. i have been sold empty cartridges. I do not recommend the product as it has only bought me hassle.

See one answered question