5.0 out of 5 stars Great little neck buff thats not to heavy to wear ...
Great little neck buff thats not to heavy to wear or to tight on the neck. Very reasonably priced and comes with a pritty good card shelf tag that shows you all the ways you can don it.
Published 9 months ago by DappaDGB

3.0 out of 5 stars It was good value but is too tight for comfort
It was good value but is too tight for comfort, I thought it would be more loose than it is. My fault.
Published 5 months ago by Linden Nicholls

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little neck buff thats not to heavy to wear ..., 31 July 2014
DappaDGB (Plymouth, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Neck warmer lightweight, 18 Nov. 2013
As a Cyclist of many years and an asthma sufferer I find it helps with my breathing as I'm getting older now

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bright, 19 Nov. 2013
You can see this a mile off. Cheap but definitely not poor quality. So good I bought a second one for someone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 16 Jun. 2014
Used for stopping sunburn when fishing to the back of the neck, very smooth material with no heavy stitching to cause rash/annoyance etc, easily worth £4-5, spot on.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was good value but is too tight for comfort, 7 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product. My husband wears his at home all ..., 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: MKR Bandoozi Neck Warmer Lightweight Summer Neck Tube Balaclava Scarf Snood (Misc.)
A great product. My husband wears his at home all the time, like a casual cravat I guess! and he is amazed how warm he feels just by having his neck covered. My children love theirs so they can play ninjas!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and great feel., 14 May 2014
Aris Giannakakis (Athens, GREECE Greece) - See all my reviews
Although the price might trick you to think that this is a cheap product, actually I use it everyday and I am really satisfied by the quality!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
Starts to lose flexibility after the second wear. I only wore it around my neck..

5.0 out of 5 stars it was brilliant. I wore the fleecy bit at the bottom ..., 23 Jan. 2015
I used this today for the first time, it was brilliant. I wore the fleecy bit at the bottom and pulled the thin bit up over my chin and the top of my head under my helmet, as it was well below freezing! It kept me snug and warm, would definitely recommend this to keep the cold and wind off your ears and neck.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it's supposed to do., 28 Jun. 2014
Very nice neck warmer usefull too so a ok! I was a bit puzzled about which way round to put it on but have come to the coclusion that th fleece bit is on th bottom and the jersey bit is the top.