on 24 April 2014
These took ages to come as they were posted from Hong Kong I was disappointed not to get the hello kitty one which was the reason I bought this set.
That said they are nice quality moulds that work well with rice or eggs. Be aware that some need larger eggs
on 15 November 2013
I love making bento box style lunches, and using these charming little moulds adds fun and interest to a packed meal. Easy to use, they add a smile to any lunch box.
on 15 April 2016
Depending on the size of the egg determines how well the product works! I'm yet to actually see an egg that comes out perfectly, but practice makes perfect haha one day I will get the right size egg for at least one of the moulds! They are all varying sizes and you have to visually guess which one to choose for your egg.
on 23 January 2016
Postage takes a while but not worried about that. Very happy with the quality and easily come apart to ensure easy to clean.
on 11 November 2014
Fast deliver, hello kitty design is a bit different but ok.
on 24 June 2014
My 5 year old loves her egg fish.
on 3 October 2015
great fun and easy to use.
on 4 September 2014
Absolutely terrible product, seller didn't want to know about the problem I had, and still after numerous emails I have not had a reply!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
on 5 January 2015