Colour Name: Dark Blue|Change

on 29 September 2013
I wanted two originally but only ordered just one to be on the safe side as it was only £1.85. It arrived on time and intact even though the postman had bent it to get it through the letter box! No damage done though. The gel pad feels comfy on the wrist and is the right height for wrist/hand mouse coordinated movements. Overall, very pleased with product and will more than likely order another.
on 24 January 2014
Despite the 3-5 day delivery time, it arrived the next day. It wasn't particularly well packaged as it was folded and that caused the mouse mat to split slightly but it's only a small one on the bottom; still perfectly functional and it didn't bother me. The underside is a slip-free surface that is very effective on all hard surfaces.

I would say the only down-side is that it smells a bit. Not overly but your hands come away smelling of the gel although as it is a new product this may go away with time.

Overall, wonderful value for money works as intended.
on 23 February 2014
Works fine as a mouse mat, but the 'wrist support' thing is a little too high for my taste and can be quite annoying while gaming and there just isn't enough room on the mouse mat. Don't get this if you're a gamer.
on 22 June 2014
This product was delivered quick, but I regret it! Over chardged for delivery, smaller than I had thought and smells so disgusting is stinks up a whole room and the skin if u touch it, total garbage made with toxic spellings rubbers and plastics, also the gel rest is too hard and not comfortable at all

Avoid
on 3 September 2014
Was a good size, gel part was soft and comfortable, other reviews I see saying the mat is small and the gel is hard but for me it was a perfect size and supported my wrist great.

This product would be getting a five star review had it lasted longer than 4 months, I am a medium pc user and so this was used a good amount over 4 months but shouldn't have fallen apart like it did, the cloth cover tore at the Base and exposed the gel, which went all over my wrist and desk, I've ordered another as it was comfortable and a good price and will update this review if and when it does the same.
on 6 February 2014
I LIKE THIS PRODUCT VERY MUCH, BUT MY HUSBAND IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE AREA OF THE MAT. THE WRIST GEL IS A REAL BENEFIT.
on 4 March 2014
Cheap, but so very comfortable, I'd certainly recommend it to anyone looking to buy a mouse mat, I read so many reviews of different types, and their prices vary so much, so I thought I'd try a cheap one first...Glad I did!
on 13 February 2014
great service and great value...it's a wrist rest that really works..compact but efficient..particularly if you have very little room on your desk...delivery was very prompt too...vendor to be recommended
on 24 January 2015
I thought about buying one of these because I have a carpel tunnel problem.I have tried the support gloves by IMAK but they are horrendously expensive and barely last 2 months so I thought I would try one of these.This is a lovely looking mat and is very comfortable in use.The only thing that could be improved is it's length because when my wrist is in position on the mouse it is right near the end of the mat.Otherwise I am very happy and can recommend this to people that have my problem.
on 15 December 2014
The mouse pad is good quality and extremely comfortable for my wrists to rest on and I decided to order one for each wrist when I'm typing. I find they are easily repositioned too giving you an angle that works best for me. The loss of a star is because when I use it as a mouse pad I find I run out of room moving the mouse down. If I keep my wrist on the comfy pad I need to physically pick up the mouse to move it away - but maybe I just need time to get used to it.