5.0 out of 5 stars Mophie Juice Pack
As I have a job that requires me to be on the phone for most of the day I find that I usually have to charge my iPhone at least twice a day. With this Mophie Juice pack though I find that I can make it through the entire day without having to seek out my charger. The juice pack clips onto the back of your phone so also doubles up as a case and will protect the back of...
Published 19 months ago by RachyP

3.0 out of 5 stars handy but with flaws...
bought it a while back- it makes the phone a lot more bulky. I also had problems with my unit turning itself off and on whilst it was charging which is a pain in the backside. I was expecting better for £80 but there we go.
Published 15 months ago by monkeyman

1.0 out of 5 stars not great, 24 Feb. 2015
very poor fit of phone in to product continually shows sign the accessory may not be supported when charging second one i have bought in 4 months and malfunctions

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - poorly executed, 26 Dec. 2013
S. Aldred "gymbod" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mophie - Juice Pack Plus Case 2100mAh with Rechargeable Battery for iPhone5 - Black (2395_JPP-IP5-BLK-I) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This product worked brilliantly from the pack. The case uses a mini USB connector (supplied) and I have loads of those at home. After about two charges it stopped working. Tried another cable and it worked...for ten minutes. Then another cable. Seems the contacts are so flimsy inside unless you press the thing in hard and hold it there it doesn't work. It is hit an miss now if it charges beyond ten minutes.

Mophie being very lax in their responses to the complaint. There has to be a better solution than this. A quick Google search shows it is not an isolated problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit Does exactly as it says Have ..., 29 April 2015
Great piece of kit
Does exactly as it says
Have needed it use most days
Gives at least another full charge

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for anyone who runs out of power on ..., 16 July 2014
A must for anyone who runs out of power on their iPhone 5
And charges both phone and case at same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality and forget my battery issues., 23 Feb. 2015
Love this.....extended life of iPhone 5s and protects phone well as well - charging no longer a concern!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jan. 2015
Does what it should, but heavy. iPhone last a couple of days now.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor case design, 19 Jun. 2014
mogvult (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I returned my Mophie as I found that the grey volume control buttons, while they aligned with my iPhone, when I pressed them, they didn't in turn press down enough to affect my iPhone's actual volume buttons. Eventually after I REALLY pressed down so hard it strained my wrist, the volume changed, but I didn't expect this lack of foresight in the case design for the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointing, 2 Mar. 2014
I used this battery twice and was really disappointed as on the packet it states you get 120% worth of charge but not so. The case give you around 70 - 80%. To pay so much and it's not doing what is says it should. I am really disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Problems with charging, 31 Jan. 2014
Had to return the case, as it wouldn't charge the phone.

When switching the case's battery on, would "buzz" the phone (indicating a charge has started). Ten seconds later, another buzz. And so on. Non-stop. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Managed to get from 20% to 43% before the case battery (which was fully charged) ran out.

Hopefully was just a faulty unit, but not impressed with Mophie at this point.

5.0 out of 5 stars A full day and more!, 1 Jan. 2014
Makes the IPhone practical to use when travelling and not near a power supply. Does not in any way impair the functions of the phone. For me, without this the IPhone is impractical. 10/10.