5.0 out of 5 stars Mophie Juice Pack
As I have a job that requires me to be on the phone for most of the day I find that I usually have to charge my iPhone at least twice a day. With this Mophie Juice pack though I find that I can make it through the entire day without having to seek out my charger. The juice pack clips onto the back of your phone so also doubles up as a case and will protect the back of...
Published 19 months ago by RachyP

3.0 out of 5 stars handy but with flaws...
bought it a while back- it makes the phone a lot more bulky. I also had problems with my unit turning itself off and on whilst it was charging which is a pain in the backside. I was expecting better for £80 but there we go.
Published 15 months ago by monkeyman

3.0 out of 5 stars handy but with flaws..., 30 Jan. 2014
monkeyman (Hatfield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mophie - Juice Pack Plus Case 2100mAh with Rechargeable Battery for iPhone5 - Black (2395_JPP-IP5-BLK-I) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mophie extends battery and good to hold, 12 Jan. 2014
Mophie extends battery and good to hold.
Easy to slip into a pocket, and feels a quality product.
White on white 5S looks good!

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, 22 July 2014
Brilliant. Works just as it should. Had it for over a year now and the battery in the case will still charge the phone from 20% to 100%. Its a shame Iphone batteries aren't as reliable as the Mophie. Not the cheepest product on the market but well worth paying the extra for.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great product. My Iphone5s fitted perfectly, 14 Dec. 2014
N. Drennan "Neill" (Cheshire , England) - See all my reviews
What a great product. My Iphone5s fitted perfectly, all the buttons work with ease. The lack of lightning plug is not an issue, in fact the standard charging lead is easier to use. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I bought it for, and doubles ..., 4 Feb. 2015
D. Grundy - See all my reviews
Does exactly what I bought it for, and doubles the life of my iPhone. Yes, it's also doubles the size of my iPhone, but that's the trade off you're accepting by buying a wrap-around battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 7 Mar. 2015
Quick review.
Fits like a glove and keeps it safe
Fills phone battery exactly as stated
Phone ends up bigger, still looks good.
Worth the extra size in the pocket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Battery Pack, 7 Aug. 2014
Not cheap but you get what you pay for. This battery pack is excellent with overlay buttons and an on/off switch to enable a choice of charging options. Very much worth the outlay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, 11 Jan. 2015
L. Aslett - See all my reviews
Had a older style juice pack both Mophie very impressed with the new one means I don't have to worry about charging 5 star!

Plus it's a very good looking case, love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - does exactly what it claims to do, 27 July 2013
Really good. It holds just over 1 full charge of my iphone5. A lifesaver. Does what is says. Also protects the phone well having dropped it several times. Highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Genuine product ???, 27 Mar. 2015
I'm not entirely sure that this isn't a 'Chinese' knock off. It definitely doesn't have the stated battery capacity, not even close. It does work. The packaging looked legit.