on 21 December 2013
I bought this because it was called "Vktech Multifunction Digital WATERPROOF Shockproof Chronograph Stopwatch", but it leaked immediately I dipped it, and died.
It arrived in dirty packaging, stained inside the box and out, even the instructions has oily stains.
It arrived within the seller's generous allowance of delivery time allowing themselves anything up to a month (it took 11 days, though we were near Christmas)

Had it worked, I still wouldn't have bonded with the three close-set lines and dim LCD. I bought it because the other waterproof stop-watch available had poor reviews. This product had no reviews, so it did seem the least-bad option.

Basically, a zero star review. There is nothing whatsoever going for it and I have started the process of returning it.