Published 12 months ago by William Morrison

Published 4 months ago by Kamil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars DSTE ® 3x LP-E6 Li-ion Battery for Canon EOS70D and many others, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: DSTE® (3-pack) LP-E6 Rechargerable Lithium-ion Battery for Canon EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 70D (Camera)
These batteries are excellent at a very good price one sixth or less of Canon originals I am using one at the moment in a compatible battery grip (Meike from Amazon) with a Canon original battery supplied with my Canon 70D camera they were charged at the same time (one after the other) both batteries are being used at around the same rate on the battery info screen I can no longer tell which is which they seem to be lasting very well.Delivery was very qhick much quicker than forecast by at least a week Highly Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seem to work ok, 8 Feb. 2014
I bought a pack of three of these they all charged ok in the Canon charger and I was able to register them all in the camera, that means the camera will track their usage and tell me how many shots I have taken and how many I have left. From what I have read some third party equivalent batteries don't do this. They are also claimed to be a higher capacity than the Original Equipment battery which is an advantage.
I cannot say what their life will be because I have only had them for about three weeks, but they are very cheap compared to the original Equipment Canon battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought these for a holiday in cold weather conditions where I was worried I would use up the original battery too quickly.
They charge on the original canon charger.
No issues encountered using them in my Canon 70d.
I think I got a similar battery life from each of these as i did with the original canon battery so for the money I'd recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, 7 Feb. 2014
I take lots of photos and hate to run out of steam. So got the three pack. I use a Canon 7D and stabilised lenses etc, and review often. I imagine I am a heavy juice user. These batteries last really well just one will often last me the whole day. Very pleased I got them, particularly as they seem to last just as long as the original battery at a fraction of the price. Would definitely buy more if I ever needed them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine batteries on my C5DIII. Charge good, Work good and Last long, 30 Aug. 2014
All three batteries are working a they should for the past couple of times that used them.
I charge them with the Canon charger supplied with my camera without any problem. They charger seem to communicate with them fine and the blinking (per cent of charging) is as they are the original Canon battery.

In camera, they behave fine as well. I used them in Canon 5D MarkIII and the batteries seem to last even a bit longer than the original one. Camera finds them well and the battery level indicator is working absolutely fine.

Previously, I have purchased a set of two from another seller that I cannot remember (not sure if it was on eBay or Amazon), they looked very similar in the picture, but I wasn't happy with them. One died after 1st charge and the other was not getting charge more than 50%.SO I was very reluctant to buy third party battery or at least those with lower prices.

I gave this a chance as the price looked very reasonable and I am happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine on my 70D, 6 May 2014
Fast delivery, No problems, registered the batteries with the camera and charge fine in both 3rd party and Canon charger

5.0 out of 5 stars DSTE ® 3x LP-E6 Li-ion Battery for Canon EOS 6D, 26 April 2014
Super fast delivery batteries as expected charged in canon charger as I know some others have trouble would recommend to others.

2.0 out of 5 stars Also one of the batteries only holds for around 30 mins and clearly performs much worse than other two batteries, 14 Nov. 2014
The batteries hold around 90 mins on video recording mode which is ok, but they do not correctly display how much power is left on Mark III. I find it problematic, as during interviews I need to use timer and am never sure how much power is actually left (sometimes battery keeps showing 70% and camera switches off). Also one of the batteries only holds for around 30 mins and clearly performs much worse than other two batteries.

Three of them cost half the price of the original Canon battery, but unfortunately low price comes with drawbacks described above.

5.0 out of 5 stars DSTE ® 3x LP-E6 Li-ion Battery for Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 7 Jun. 2014
these have to be bargain of the year 3 batteries at this price seems to be to good to be true, was not sure about purchasing them at 1st , but took the plunge arrived very prompt and had no trouble with them up to now . my canon 6d recognises them lets me register them and charge on canon charger no problem. be investing in some more at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more., 28 May 2014
All charged up perfectly fine, lasted well over a week, 1457 shots fired, fair few with live mode, d
Still had couple of bars showing on battery display before I recharged.
Why pay more, excellent value.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›