on 23 May 2015
I think this book is funny and heart warming. As is about a girl called mackenzie who goes away with her Dad but when see comes back their is an alien in her bed. This alien gives her powers,but she doesn't know what they are until see accidently touches her crush, Matt. But when she uses her powers she finds out things maybe she shouldn't habe know. But her powers can help lots of people and through this book they do.

Their are onteresting sutiations mack finds herself in and finds out tjinhs she doen't really want to know.But in the end mack finds herself a Happy ending!
I would say this book is for people aged 8-12/13 as this book is fun and girly!
on 26 August 2013
I chose this rating because I found the book rather slow, it doesn't develop into something exciting and tense like what you would expect. Although, it's good for a quick read :)
on 14 March 2014
great book.but preferred the extra story
would definitely recommend to over 9's

I say you should read it as it really interested me
on 12 April 2016
Its really good but sorta weird. Can you write another one feeling us about Mackenzie and Anthony? Please Please Please
on 1 November 2013
I think this book was really good I found it very funny it could have been better if it was longer.
on 14 August 2013
All through the book I kept wishing I could read everyone's mind. It was an amazing book. :) :) :)