Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 38 EU|Colour: Marron (Muscat)|Change

on 11 November 2013
A lovely alternative to the considerably more pricey Spanish Riding Boots. Lovely quality leather and brushed cotton lining. Very expensive looking and have a;ready received many compliments on them. Quite roomy on the calf but not excessively wide. Really comfortable even after 2 wears. Highly recommended especially at this bargain price.
on 1 November 2013
Lovely winter boots, exactly as in the picture. Very comfortable and soft, with plenty room at the calf. The came very quickly and very well packed (protected for shipping). Delighted with my purchase.
on 24 October 2013
Normally I put on the 41 and I got one size larger! They are a little too big! I'm a little disappointed with the texture of the leather! I expected much more shiny boots like the picture!
on 30 November 2013
They are perfect and so comfy. The colour is great and everyone want to know to know where I got them from!
on 3 April 2014
I wasn't sure when I first opened the box but I just adore these boots!They are so comfortable and look lovely with everything. All my friends want them and its nice to know I am unlikely to see someone else wearing them as they aren't off the High Street. Very good value for money, best boots I've owned and I've owned lots of pairs of boots!
on 10 January 2014
The Leather is such good quality, and these boots are beautiful.

The fit…..well if you have trouble finding boots to fit your larger calfs - don't bother as they'll look hugely baggy on the ankles.
If you have ankles the same size of your calfs (cancels) - then you'll love these.
on 6 December 2013
Thanks to the other reviews on this product, I decided to order these boots. They're so comfortable that I'm wearing them most days in this cold weather. Great purchase, quick delivery, good quality product. May get the black ones now ....
on 26 January 2014
I have always liked Tamaris footwear and these boots did not disappoint, colour was just what I thought it would be. They fit perfectly and are so comfortable, I liked the tartan effect lining too.
on 3 February 2014
Very pleased with these boots, high quality leather, beautiful lining, lovely colour. I have purchased Tamaris footwear before and its quality has never let me down same as on this occassion.
on 13 December 2013
I have bought these boots for my partner for Christmas and she loves them. There is a zip on the inside of the boot which is not obvious from the pictures but yes she loves them.