5.0 out of 5 stars Men's digital watch
Smart looking and easy to operate and comfortable on wrist. Figures large enough to read on the move. arrived very promptly
Published 7 months ago by G. J

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch ok, but disappointed in area.
The watch is okay, it was not what I really expected as an "ironman watch" . The functions it has are okay, but you really have to read the long instructions to be fully conversant with them.
Published 5 months ago by FIREBOY

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's digital watch, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Timex Ironman Men's Digital Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Black Resin Strap T5K5204E (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 14 May 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This is a good watch!

It has quite a few useful functions such as a night light, recall of 30 laps, countdown timer, date reminders, lap counter, alarm etc.

It is easy to see and read. It's does have some chunkiness to it, but it isn't too much so, so it doesn't feel or look cumbersome.

Overall, a good buy for an active man who wants a robust and useful watch.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch ok, but disappointed in area., 7 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear display easy to use watch, 24 Jun 2014
Having had an ironman in the past (and used it to destruction, house move and a tour of some where hot and sandy) I already loved the brand. With this item as a lightening deal it cost 21, this is about the right price for this watch. I'm delighted with the watch, its easy to see and operate when running and isn't so gadget packed you loose your way when navigating through the options. Good quality easy to use item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 29 May 2014
I was looking for something durable and practical for work and while I only have the watch a few weeks, it fits the bill perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Ironman and pleasantly surprised, 21 May 2014
I bought this watch because I've had many G-Shocks and I fancied a change. This came up in a Lightning deal and I went for it. Fairly or unfairly, I'm going to have to compare it partly to a G-Shock as they are my usual. When I first opened it, I wasn't greatly impressed as it felt very light. But after wearing it for the last couple of weeks, I like the lightness and it feels "modern light" rather than "cheap light", as while light, it is still solid with no flexing.
Display: To me it beats my G-Shocks with it's display. The digits are large and very easy to see even when the watch is angled slightly away from you, makes it great when I'm out cycling etc. The indiglo looks really good too, with it's bright blue digits on a dark blue background, easily seen in total darkness.
Functions: The watch functions impressed me, as you flick through them, a title is displayed (chrono-timer-alm) etc. Not exactly necessary but a nice touch nonetheless. Also, a first for me in a watch is that you can hide functions you don't use, which is useful if say you don't think you'll ever use a lap counter or a timer etc, these can all be hidden so that you just cycle through the functions you do use.
Also, when setting the watch etc, it will come up with instructions to help you out, again, not absolutely necessary when you get to know the watch, but serves as a nice aid when you are new to the watch.
Strap: I've read a few negatives on the strap durability but I haven't has it long enough to comment on that but what I will say is that the strap is a good length, and I have 4 spare notches in it when on my wrist, which is good as I've had watches before where I was down to the last notch as the strap was so short.
Star rating - If I had paid the full RRP for this watch, I would have given it 4 stars as it doesn't feel as chunky/solid as my other watches, but as it was bought in a lightning deal, that has negated the only downside I have with it so I'll happily give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running, 1 April 2014
Great we watch for the price it has a small face I would have liked it a bit bigger but it ok

5.0 out of 5 stars smart watch, 5 Mar 2014
i had to return this item as it was like a watch my husband already had what a shame nice watch

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 28 Feb 2014
Easy to use, nice robust watch, easy to read and i had a blue version for 5 years went for green this time. Looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars A watch for runners and other athletes, 24 Jan 2014
A 30 lap watch with easy recall. Also repeat countdown timer and alarms.
A reasonable price can be found when purchased through Anazon, but
varies according to colour.