on 16 March 2014
I am the outdoor girl and a friend purchased me an Expedition a decade ago as a gift. They have proven themselves as hard wearing and versatile, with the nightlight face so essential when your in a tent in the middle of the night and misplace your torch!
I purchased this one when my old watch finally needed to retire.
Just as good as my older ladies version, the only thing I don't like about it in comparison is it has a very loud "tick", so when you take it off before bedtime, hide it in a drawer or leave buried under your clothing to muffle the sound as it might keep you awake!

Thanks Timex

Nicky from Cambridge
on 23 January 2014
I brought this for my husband who has more watches than hot dinners (most of them broken I might add). So far it is still in one piece, the strap hasn't broken and it is keeping good time..... but its early days yet. However, he is really pleased with it, nice clear face to tell time, accurate and easy instructions. I would definately recommend.
on 10 February 2014
I don't like bulky watches and so this watch is perfect for me. It has a feel of a good quality and what came as a surprise was the cool backlight when the button is pressed.

I recommend it to everyone whose eyes see it as a beautiful watch.
on 22 December 2013
This is the first time I ordered in Amazon so I was impressed with the good service from Amazon. The delivery was on time and the watch was in good condition! Timex is also a good brand. Plus I got this watch on good offer so it's even better.
on 3 February 2014
Great looking watch but big problem pulled out clock and date adjusting numb wheell, it came out of my hand after two weeks, submitted refund or replacement, but still lovelly looking mans watch.
on 6 May 2014
The size of the watch was quite smaller than I imagined. I returned the watch after a few days. I would advise potential buyers to check the size of the watch in the description before buying.
on 28 December 2013
Lovely normal watch with a very easy to read dial. Real leather strap which is ok, but the problem is the tick! This watch is not quiet but some people like a loud tick! You have it here.
on 31 October 2014
I really like this watch. I bought it to wear for my daughter to learn to tell the time from, but keep wearing it

Not very valuable, but meets my aesthetic wants
on 24 January 2014
A really great watch which is perfect for my 12 year old. It bridges the gap from kid's watch to adult's and is very nice looking. Very cool light up feature!
on 24 December 2013
Very good product. Bought it for work and I am very pleased with it, especially the function at night of pressing the date button to illuminate the face.