on 28 February 2013
Having seen that almost all other babies were only wearing the swim nappies at the pool made me feel a lot better about my 4 month wearing just these too. They are comfy, fabulous fit, really keep in leaks but also keep in a lot of pool water so need to pour that out through her leg before wrapping her in a towel otherwise it gets drenched when you open the nappy. Highly recommend!
on 22 December 2013
bought for my son while he is only 8kg, the nappy is very small, can't imaging the nappy can fit to a 15kg baby
on 4 June 2014
I bought this for my daughter to wear when swimming. They were a perfect fit for her.

Now she didn't do any number 2's so can't comment on that protection.

With regards to any water leaks... my daughter was wearing this nappy and it was leaking all down her legs. The first time I put it down to possibly not aligning the nappy right. The second and third time I realised that these nappies are useless and don't actually stop any leaks from coming out of the little one.

Will not buy again.
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 October 2013
i bought these for a holiday in ibiza and was impressed with how they work!although to be honest my baby never had a dirty nappy whilst in the water so im not sure how it would cope but i would assume very well as they fit nicely and do not soak up outside water.arrived quickly.will buy again when i run out
on 10 February 2012
Good value for these swim nappies. Asda has a better price during their baby event. Otherwise this is the cheapest price. Good quality swim nappies .
on 3 March 2014
My twin toddlers have just started on their swim classes and these are really useful. They are not yet potty trained so these come really handy.
on 29 September 2013
Swimm dipper gets the job done. They are soft and very easy to use.

The dipper is a bit hard when compared to Libero and Pampers. However it doesn't have a strange smell like Pampers. It is better for a baby to use Huggies if a baby has a delicate skin.
Taht is why we ware pleased with them.
on 30 April 2014
great price for these. Most public pools insist on babies wearing them. Seem a good fit and baby is comfortable in them, although we haven't had a code brown to put them to the ultimate test yet. Baby wears them under his wetsuit.
on 14 May 2013
I have been using these since my son was about 3 months (the smaller size really are very small) and are still using them at almost 5 months. They work well - including holding in a poo which was a concern!
on 12 June 2014
Bought these for my son a few months ago. We have used them to go swimming a few times. Easy to get on and off as they attach at the sides. I used them under his wet suit and he is very comfortable.