5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable that works well and fits smartphones etc
This is a high quality cable to suit high quality car interiors and high quality smartphones! Any iPod, smartphone etc that has the usual headphone socket can be connected to any car or home stereo that has the same sort of input socket (in other words this cable is the same at both ends).

I use it with an iPhone 5 and an iPod Touch to play my iTunes music...
Published 19 months ago by Gary Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't get stereo sound?
I bought this cable to connect my girlfriend's ipod mini to her Peugeot 107 car stereo. When she listens to the radio she gets sound out of both front speakers, but when she connects the ipod via the AUX IN using the cable, sound only comes out of one speaker. Any ideas why? Checked the fader, balance etc and all seems fine.
Published on 17 Oct. 2012 by Damien

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable that works well and fits smartphones etc, 28 Oct. 2013
Gary Parker (UK) - See all my reviews

I use it with an iPhone 5 and an iPod Touch to play my iTunes music library in a Ford and a Volvo - works great.

(Some cars have a USB input, and some offer the option of connecting wirelessly via Bluetooth, in which case you might not need this cable ... although frankly in some cases the Bluetooth is a pain to get working so this cable is less hassle!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect length, looks good, sounds good., 1 Aug. 2013
I bought this cable a couple of weeks ago to replace the aux cable in my car, which was far too long and kept popping out of my iphone because I have a case on my phone. The old cable had quite a thick piece of rubber around the jack, so it didn't work well with the case on my phone.

The new cable is well designed; the jack and the casing are nice and slim which means that it fits neatly into the headphone socket on my iphone through the protective case.

The cable is a good length - long enough for the passenger to pick up the phone and switch the long, but not so long that the cable is getting in the way of everything else and looking messy.

Overall very pleased with this cable and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cable, 13 Sept. 2013
Had this cable for quite a while now. Using it in my car to playback music from my iPhone. Works a treat. The stepped connector is a nice feature. Perfect sound quality, well made, great price... what more could you want from a cable?

5.0 out of 5 stars aux cable, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Car + Home Stereo AUX-IN 3.5mm Jack Cable, (2m) for iPod, iPhone, iPad, smartphones, tablets and mp3 players - With stepped slimline connector to accommodate cases (Electronics)
After searching a lot of sites found a 2 metre cable from incarcables,witch fits my new style ford transit,if your familier with a transit,the aux plug is on the passenger side of the van,, and my mobile sits on the far right of the drivers side so a long cable was necessary,by plugging in and useing the aux botton on the radio i can use my phone hands free utilizing the vans speakers.Good choice and service from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Nov. 2011
Nice sturdy little cable. The previous rather flimsy one stopped working after a short time. This one is much more robust, the sound is good, would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Jun. 2012
A. Calderwood - See all my reviews
Searched the internet and shops before buying this one. Too many were over priced or looked cheap, many had poor online reviews.
This cable is by no means the cheapest out there, however it is worth every penny. For the price it provides excellent quality ( good connector ends and support), good length, and works well with Apple Touch as well as I-Pod nano ( needed stepped connector). Used in both a Honda Civic and BMW 3 series with no issue.
Arrived very fast, packaged well with instructions etc and worked straight away.
Would recommend this product especially for Apple products requiring stepped plug .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Aug. 2013
Gives good reproduction from an MP3 earphone socket to an Audio in connection of my Sony system but, probably due to a limited atenuation of the MP3 earphone output, I cannot get a high volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars A kind of magic!, 12 Nov. 2011
Mr. B. N. Tinson "Ben" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
So so good. Really pleased with this item as it far surpassed my expectations.
I use it with my Samsung mobile (with an 8GB Samsung plus micro SDHC) to plug into a 61 plate Corsa Aux input. As a bit of an audio geek I'm still unsure about the truth behind cable run-in time and the improvements this brings but I am immediately impressed. The sound livened up immeasurably and is a vast improvement on using the CD player, which seemed constrained and lacking in any kind of quality. Best £4 I've ever spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits the griffin military style case for iphone 4s..., 30 Jan. 2012
...and it's the first aux-in cable that I've bought that fits enough to avoid the nasty hissing of white noise that I've experienced previously. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I need it for!, 9 April 2014
I bought this to use in my car, a 2007 Vauxhall Astra and I wanted to connect my iphone 5 so I could listen to my music via the Aux socket inlet.
I already had a cable but it was cheap and nasty and crackled a lot with poor sound quality.
This cable is so much better. The sound comes out equally through both speakers and is of excellent quality. You wouldn't know it wasn't just a cd playing or something.
The extra length of this cable was also really helpful as I have my phone in a holder/dock thing to the right of my steering wheel where I can see the sat nav on it and this mean't I could still keep it plugged in to the Aux socket.
I have also had the phone on charge whilst connected to the Aux socket and there was no added interference or anything so I'm very pleased all round.
It also fits my iPhone easily without me having to remove the protective case so that was really handy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and would buy it again if I lost or damaged the first one.