5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable that works well and fits smartphones etc
This is a high quality cable to suit high quality car interiors and high quality smartphones! Any iPod, smartphone etc that has the usual headphone socket can be connected to any car or home stereo that has the same sort of input socket (in other words this cable is the same at both ends).

I use it with an iPhone 5 and an iPod Touch to play my iTunes music...
Published 9 months ago by Gary Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product does the job, but a bit pricey.
The lead is good and the extra little bit of metal to offset the jack does what it is designed to do and stops protective cases form getting in the way.

Only down fall is that its very expensive for a line-in lead, depends how much your prepared to pay.
Published 5 months ago by H. Jessop

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable that works well and fits smartphones etc, 28 Oct 2013
Gary Parker (UK) - See all my reviews

I use it with an iPhone 5 and an iPod Touch to play my iTunes music library in a Ford and a Volvo - works great.

(Some cars have a USB input, and some offer the option of connecting wirelessly via Bluetooth, in which case you might not need this cable ... although frankly in some cases the Bluetooth is a pain to get working so this cable is less hassle!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cable, 13 Sep 2013
Had this cable for quite a while now. Using it in my car to playback music from my iPhone. Works a treat. The stepped connector is a nice feature. Perfect sound quality, well made, great price... what more could you want from a cable?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect length, looks good, sounds good., 1 Aug 2013
I bought this cable a couple of weeks ago to replace the aux cable in my car, which was far too long and kept popping out of my iphone because I have a case on my phone. The old cable had quite a thick piece of rubber around the jack, so it didn't work well with the case on my phone.

The new cable is well designed; the jack and the casing are nice and slim which means that it fits neatly into the headphone socket on my iphone through the protective case.

The cable is a good length - long enough for the passenger to pick up the phone and switch the long, but not so long that the cable is getting in the way of everything else and looking messy.

Overall very pleased with this cable and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this based on the reviews, 8 Jun 2013
Bought this based on the reviews and have to say I agree with every 5* review written. I just don't think I could have got a better purchase/product/price anywhere else. Delivery was quicker than I expected, cable was packaged well, and most importantly far better in use than I expected! The signal was both clear and strong, absolutely minimal frequency loss when boosted through the amplifier. Have to admit, I thought I was buying a compromise but not a chance. I then bought a second cable, just in case anything happens to the first one (two kids and a technophobe wife!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Nov 2011
Nice sturdy little cable. The previous rather flimsy one stopped working after a short time. This one is much more robust, the sound is good, would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, use in all our cars, 13 Sep 2013
Hartley Saunders (Gatwick, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought one of these cables to use in my wife's car, having got fed up with cheap cables that broke. Fits all our iPads, phones etc. with or without cases. My son liked it so much he nicked it for his car! I have now bought another for my wife's car and one for mine as well. It just does the job, is well made and is sturdy enough to cope with lying around in a car (often ending up on the floor :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Aug 2013
Gives good reproduction from an MP3 earphone socket to an Audio in connection of my Sony system but, probably due to a limited atenuation of the MP3 earphone output, I cannot get a high volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits the griffin military style case for iphone 4s..., 30 Jan 2012
...and it's the first aux-in cable that I've bought that fits enough to avoid the nasty hissing of white noise that I've experienced previously. Excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product does the job, but a bit pricey., 21 Mar 2014
H. Jessop (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ear popping!, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Car + Home Stereo AUX-IN 3.5mm Jack Cable, (2m) for iPod, iPhone, iPad, smartphones, tablets and mp3 players - With stepped slimline connector to accommodate cases (Electronics)
I was a little dubious about wether this would work or not, but....... it did and now I can sing along to music to my hearts content much to surprise of other motorists!!!! I would highly recommend this product and should it ever go wrong (fingers crossed it doesn't) I'll be straight back for another one.