5.0 out of 5 stars Fabius trdults
This is the most amazing brush for smooth shiny hair. I love it. Does everything it says it does highly recommend it
Published 6 months ago by Suki burns

1.0 out of 5 stars stopped working after 40 days
this brush is very poor quality, the light no longer works and I assume the ionic part isn't either, sadly Amazon only refund up to 30 days - wish there was a no star option what a rip off for 40!!
Published 2 months ago by Mrs Karen L Greig

1.0 out of 5 stars utter rubbish, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: BaByliss Brilliant Shine (Personal Care)
This brush is an absolute load of rubbish. It does not work and as another reviewer has put it it is an expensive hair brush with a light on. I have returned it for a full refund. I too like many people brought this after newspaper reviews stated it was a good product and waited months for it to be delivered before being completely disappointed. Don't waste your time or money on this brush. Would give it zero stars if I could but 1 is the lowest star possible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 31 May 2014
This review is from: BaByliss Brilliant Shine (Personal Care)
I have just received this brush after eagerly awaiting for several months as it was out of stock.
It makes no difference to the frizz in my hair, I would send it back but I have already thrown out the packaging.
If you are thinking of buying this, DON'T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful hairbrush, 7 May 2014
Amazon Customer "Lesley" (Cambridge, Cambs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss Brilliant Shine (Personal Care)
This really lives up to its name. Stop using harmful straighteners and use this instead for sleek, lovely hair in seconds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 4 May 2014
This review is from: BaByliss Brilliant Shine (Personal Care)
This product does not work. I bought it after reading a review in the Sunday Times. It was a complete waste of money it is a plastic hair brush that takes batteries and lights up when switched on, that's it .

5.0 out of 5 stars BaByliss Brilliant Shine, 14 April 2014
Jmreynolds - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss Brilliant Shine (Personal Care)
I gave this an excellent rating as i found it to be a really good product that makes hair styling a quick and easy job in the mornings.

5.0 out of 5 stars hair away and gone tomorrow, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: BaByliss Brilliant Shine (Personal Care)
I read the previous review on this item and thought it was a good present to buy for my sister-in-law for christmas as she has such fly away and fine hair. i'm impressed that it looks pleasing and really does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: BaByliss Brilliant Shine (Personal Care)
I saw a product like this being demonstrated in a shopping centre and found this on Amazon - what a brilliant concept. This is no ordinary hair brush people and my wife absolutely loves it.. the difference being that she has quite fine fly away hair and by using this brush it is quickly tamed and stays silky smooth through the day. The main difference betwee this and an ordinary brush is the Ionic generator which takes the static out of your hair - it does mean you need batteries but these last years according to the manual.

My wife especially finds it useful as she travels a lot abroad in humid climates where her hair tends to go a bit crazy but with this new brush she just loves the finish it gives her. I know this seems expensive for a brush but it is worth every penny - a happy wife is a happy life!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: BaByliss Brilliant Shine (Personal Care)
This brush was far too over priced for what it is. It didn't make any difference to my hair. When you turned it on the connection was very flimsy and the light kept turning on and off. This is a very bad design and I would not recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it., 8 July 2014
Mrs. M. Pearce "nora" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss Brilliant Shine (Personal Care)
waited 4 monts for this and can honestly say I dont find any difference in my hair. Wonder if it working properly

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely brush, 3 July 2014
This review is from: BaByliss Brilliant Shine (Personal Care)
It's a nice looking brush is light weight and has a comfy feel to it. It arrived this morning and not sure if it does make a difference to my rather less than bouncy hair. The test will come after I have been outside on a damp morning and then use it. I'll let you know. I do like it though just as a hair brush. A really good hair brush can cost you 70 or more.

Edit.. Still no damp weather yet - typical isn't it. One thing I have found is this brush doesn't have loads of hairs on the brush after I have brushed my hair. My normal brush which is a rectangular shape and has the same type of bristles as this one with the little bobbles on the end has loads of hairs on it after brushing. So not sure why this is different unless the oval shape makes the difference. I'm pleased not to be losing so much hair when I brush anyway.

BaByliss Brilliant Shine