on 17 January 2014
This carpet sweeper is excellent in value and performance, no fiddly bits, it comes out of the box with just three parts of the handle which easily screw together, the handle screws onto the sweeper, a plastic end piece is pushed onto the top of the handle and it's ready to use, small enough to store in a small space or even hang flat, from a wall hook by the hole provided in the end of the handle.

Using it on my carpet, it picks up cat hairs better than my vac has ever done, as well as bits, crumbs, etc, and on the kitchen's hard floor it picks up crumbs and everything else, no need to use the vac as much, so I can see this saving a fortune in electric bills over the year.

Emptying it is easy too, just lift the flaps underneath and tip into your bin. There is one central large brush and two narrower ones on either side, and there is even a brush cleaning comb to remove any hairs or threads that might be wound round the bristles. This clips onto the bottom of the handle - great for anyone like myself who is likely to lose track of it otherwise!

I would recommend this to anyone of any age, it's lightweight yet well built and amazing what it will pick up!
on 6 January 2014
Ordered this as a gift for my Dad, asked him to let me know what it's like to use, he said it's very good and is most impressed. Very good value for money and better still, it works well! Many thanks :-)
on 7 November 2013
I find it hard to do really active jobs but this item is so light and easy to move that I can now keep my carpets clean and tidy.
on 21 February 2014
This was bought to replace an older manual sweeper by Bissell. This one is almost exactly the same ... but costs less and is therefore a great buy. Easy to use, easy to empty. Great to just get out every morning to pick up crumbs from either carpet or laminate floor!
on 21 June 2013
This is such a handy little thing - really works and no electricity required! Perfect for my garden office. Great value too.
on 14 April 2014
I have a vac vacuum cleaner, which is heavy and incredibly loud - in fact, just laborious to lug around the house, and it takes ages to do a 'quick' hoover. After seeing this, I thought I'd give it a try (after all, it's a fraction of the price of a vacuum cleaner). I am pleasantly surprised, it picked up everything, from hair, to fluff, to debris to all round general dust. It was so easy to manoeuvre. I'd definitely buy it again, and consider it a household staple now. This is fabulous for those who A. Want a good carpet clean in-between vacuums (although I'd posit that if you used this everyday, there wouldn't be much left for the vacuum to lift!) B. Those who are in a bit of financial trouble and can't afford a vacuum cleaner at the moment C. Those who can't carry around a vacuum cleaner.
on 10 April 2014
Ideal for a quick clean up, I am amazed how much it picks up, I use it on carpets and it works a treat, I also use it on a tiled kitchen floor, works ok but works better on flat surfaces, still quicker than a dustpan and brush after meal meal times, I would still recommend this sweeper .
on 5 March 2014
As soon as we looked at the brushes we knew it was going to be good and were not in the least bit disappointed. Lived up to the reviews.
on 9 August 2014
This is a remarkable sweeper, gets up all the dust, bits and cat fur. My friend ordered one as well when I showed him mine, and now we are both ordering another one each! If you don't like hauling the vacuum out every five minutes then this lightweight sweeper is ideal, and useful if like me you are a bit decrepit and can't use a vacuum any more. Useful for grandchildren's biscuit crumbs as well!
on 8 March 2015
What a wonderful little animal! Light and easy to use, picks up bits and pet hair perfectly. Just remember this isn't a lawnmower, and don't be heavy handed with it. The lighter the touch, the better it picks up. Oh, and empty it frequently because you won't believe how much dust and dirt it's collected. It's amazing!