5.0 out of 5 stars Great Punchy Travel Speaker!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 6:56 Mins
A great speaker in my opinion. I did a little box opening season so you can see it in more detail then the pics but was really impressed by the build quality of this product! Remember - this is made by the same people who make the BoomDock and that thig is epic!
Published 17 months ago by Beardy_Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Good small speaker but slight hiss on aux connection.
Good looking speaker, not quite as big as imagined, but very portable. Bluetooth connects quickly and easily, and one charge lasts a good 4 hours on constant use via bluetooth. We had this by the pool on holiday and if you place it well can deliver a very nice sound, no noticable distortion at full volume. It's not quite loud enough to compete against lots of other noise,...
Published 1 month ago by Thomas Cridland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Punchy Travel Speaker!, 21 Mar 2013
Length:: 6:56 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful speaker for the money, 25 Jan 2014
Neil Davison (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was lucky enough to buy this speaker as part of the Amazon Black Friday deals and i was VERY fortunate. This really is a truly wonderful speaker. The bass is deep and rich and the sound is crisp and clean. It is so small and compact but produces a wonderful sound. I also have a Sonos system and I selected this over the Play:One and i have no regrets.
I am using this is my fairly small study and in a small room it is amazing. Of course it may be different in a larger space but for a smaller to medium size room i cannot recommend it enough. It is fantastic value for money even for the price on Amazon now (25/01/14)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money - but not Bose!, 12 April 2014
Clear sound, well built - volume though good for size is nothing like the Bose - but is is a 1/4 of the Bose price.

So, not bad for the money - but probably best to buy the Bose if you've got the cash.

Volume at max not great - just adequate.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW - So small yet such a BIG SOUND, 4 Jan 2014
Mrs T (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Okay - I knew this had good reviews and is sold by a few reputable retailers, and there was a promotion on this over the Christmas period on here at Amazon......we wanted something we could easily move around the house, room to room, have in the kitchen when cooking a meal, teenage daughter can use when doing her art coursework.....we have a sound dock in the lounge we got 2 years ago. that is fabulous but way too heavy for this purpose....and after Christmas we didn't want to spend a fortune ......WELL, this is perfect. We Bluetoothed to it from numerous phones in the house and the sound was amazing, to say how small and lightweight this device is. Once charged it can hold the charge for 8-10 hours. For anyone on a budget wanting a portable sound dock and not worrying about dropping it, this is perfect. The bass comes from speakers underneath. Opening this is like 'pass the parcel', except when you get to the sound dock you will go ''how small ?'' - don't worry, just try it and be amazed like we were.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for the price, 31 Dec 2013
Was bought for me for Xmas and the sound is very good for what was paid. A good budget challenger for the Bose speakers of the same size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 20 Aug 2013
This product delivers on every front. It looks beautiful, it's of great quality construction, the sound it produces is off the chart. A deep, full sound, not at all what I expected from a small speaker. It's very easy to use too. This is product design done right, I would throughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars purrrrrrrrrrfect!, 28 Nov 2013
A great set of speakers.... well worth the money (33 Black Friday Amazon sale). To be honest, if I'd seen the speakers before I bought them I'd have paid more. Punchy bass and clear vocals, with a quality matt finish and a cover to (try) and keep it that way ;-P

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Speaker, 19 Sep 2013
Superb sound from a small speaker,was put up against a a much dearer speaker and won hands down with my colleagues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kit sound speakers, 31 Jan 2014
Fantastic makes my I pad sound better than good it's worth every penny, good value and recommend it as a speaker to compliment the I pad

5.0 out of 5 stars smart little package can not fault the sound quality but ..., 11 Aug 2014
Just received am impressed bought this item with a view to using at work ideal as it is rubberised ,smart little package can not fault the sound quality but it is enhanced a little by the Beats audio on my HTC phone which is a bonus,but perfectly ok other wise. Who needs an expensive sound system when you use this along with blinkbox radio station all the sound you want for 60.00.