5.0 out of 5 stars I love this camera!, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Samsung Smart DV150F 16MP 5x Zoom Camera - White **Exclusively on Sunday Electronics** (Electronics)
My old camera died a couple of weeks ago after about 5-6 years and I was really upset because I loved it. I didn't have much money to spend so did my research and this one kept catching my eye. I am so glad I ordered it - for what it cost it has so many lovely features and is so easy to use. I love the front facing screen for taking 'selfies' - very useful when my husband and I are out on our own, instead of just having to guess where to point the lens! We have taken loads of really good photos so far and I am yet to use all of the features. I can't recommend it highly enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars ite, 24 Jun 2014
Love it, its amazing.. haven't figured out the wifi yet thooo, but sure it is not that hard. Good camera though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct 2014
Brilliant product, couldnt be happier. Accurate and safe delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic camara: ) my daughter loves it, 11 Nov 2014
Fantastic camara :) my daughter loves it