5.0 out of 5 stars Lagers of the World
Rceived these really quickly which was great they are for my husband for christmas so he has not tried them yet but I'm sure they will be great.
Published 8 months ago by linda murie

Published 1 month ago by P. Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Received cheap beers instead of the ones listed in the product description., 27 July 2014
P. Taylor (Canterbury) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12 Lagers from Around the World
What arrived was not what I ordered at all. The reason I ordered this as a gift was predominantly for the Bitburger, Kingfisher, Cheng and some of the others which I had never tried before. The Bitburger and some of the others which I was not as familiar with did not arrive. Instead I got more of the bog standard, cheaper set of lagers that are easily available in this country. It's safe to say I will not be ordering from this seller again and would never recommend them.

What was going to be a nice and thoughtful gift now looks like I completely forgot about his birthday and grabbed 12 random lagers from the local corner shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lagers of the World, 11 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: 12 Lagers from Around the World
Excellent present for beer lovers. A little pricey but went down very well as a gift.

12 Lagers from Around the World