5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin.
I bought this case as my partner had got the previous version for his sgs3. It fits nicely once I had got all the buttons in the right place and although I haven't dropped it yet it seems as it would protect my phone without being too bulky.
Published 11 months ago by doodydolphin

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Its okay not great dont think it fits brilliantly but time will tell
Published 6 months ago by shane Godwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 4 Jan 2014
doodydolphin "Nat" (Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 12 Oct 2014
Solid case. I am a clumsy phone user to say the least and so I needed a durable case that would survive the day-to-day knocks that my S4 takes. After six months of drops, bumps and scrapes the case is still in pristine condition. The extra-padding on the corners is particularly useful and the extended lip means that the phone can be placed facing down on any surface without risking any damage to the screen. My only complaint is that the headphone jack is slightly too small for my car stereo's auxiliary cable to fit into; however, the case easily handled the headphones that came with the phone as well as the numerous chargers I used with it.

Overall, a very good product that I would fully recommend to any Galaxy S4 user

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid case, 28 Feb 2014
Very sturdy case. Protects the back and edge, sometimes with the rubber it isn't as tight as i would like so slips off in places but nothing too bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved my phone more times than Jesus, 9 Oct 2014
I've had this case for about 6 months now and it's actually a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I drop my phone roughly 50 times an hour and it's in as good condition as when I bought the thing, so that's nice I guess. Does a cracking job. Ha.
Only thing I don't like - Much harder to press the unlock button. I got used to it after a month or so but you have to press fairly hard to lock the sucka. And also; 'Sooper Cool'? Seriously? Bit cringey.
But hey GREAT CASE GUYS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 Jan 2014
I do like this cover as it has saved my phone on a couple of occasions!! Excellent for building trade. Bit bulky so can't fit phone in pocket and bit tricky to get on. Need to change for slimmer and cleaner cover when going out somewhere other than work. Overall I would recommend though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lives Up To The Price, 1 Nov 2014
Not bad. Great sturdy feeling. Not too heavy and the soft silicon corners are enough so my phone does not stick to my pockets. Love the colour however it looses a star as it is very difficult to push the side buttons and requires a lot of force. On that note the phone stays in the case and is also is fairly difficult to remove from its case once it but it can be done. Would recommend. Also it came with a waterproof resealable bag which is very nice of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Feels sturdy and I'm sure it would protect phone if dropped. Quite bulky but fits comfortably in your hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong!, 11 July 2014
Quick delivery and fantastic value for money! The quality is brilliant. Extremely happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, 3 July 2014
The only thing missing from this would it to automatically come with the glass cover for the main screen and some description of flap/cover for the camera and light at the back
Fantastic product that has not only withstood the test of time and toddlers, but also drunk parties, a clumsy owner and 4 festivals!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014