5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS if in your budget
LAPTOP DELIVERED AS EXPECTED. GREAT.
In past years I have had several IBM laptops all reliable. (T SERIES). Suited my needs perfectly.

I decided to stick with the brand. Bought this i5 Lenovo laptop. Spent all day with it checked EVERYTHING OUT, and with a few software tweaks bymyself it is ALMOST flawless!!''
The laptop operates as you would expect...
Published 15 months ago by K Z

1.0 out of 5 stars IF IT FAILS, YOU ARE ALONE
Purchased August 2013, machine failure July 2014
It took 3 months for Lenovo to repair and return this laptop to me.
Before returning it I called their tech support line for an explanation as to how to remove the hard drive. Their reply was "We do not give advice to customers on technical issues as their action may void the warranty" They then told me to...
Published 1 month ago by P. Thorpe

5.0 out of 5 stars New workhorse, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Lenovo G580 15.6-inch Laptop (GunMetal) - (Intel Core i5 3230M 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
This laptop was bought to replace my old Toshiba after a break in, not disappointed with the upgrade, in fact I am delighted. Just wish I had more time to research Windows 8, software a little temperamental which take a little getting used too but the machine is mean, handles a multitde of programs simultaneously without slowing down. Good size and not heavy. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo G580 15.6-inch Laptop (Dark Brown) - (Intel Core i5 3230M 2.6GHz,..., 22 April 2014
Quality product, would recommend to anyone. would be better with touch screen, good all round performance. Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worth it ., 2 Mar 2014
I bought this laptop for my son's birthday.It is really a fast and efficient laptop.It is really worth it & for a good price.Both my son & myself love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars, 27 Dec 2013
Came on time and does the job well. I've got used to windows 8 and the computer runs smoothly- I'm a happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Laptop, 25 Nov 2013
Excellent value for money, only gripe I have with it is that it comes pre loaded with Windows 8 and they make it a hassle to dual boot with any Linux operating system, which is a bit of a pain.

Having said that, it does work if you know what you are doing, and runs superbly well with Windows or Linux on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Nov 2013
I was hesitant when buying this laptop because even though the reviews are good, 'Lenovo' isn't as well known as HP (etc...). However I am extremely happy I did because the quality and speed is brilliant. The Intel core i5 processor compliments this computer and the keyboard is easy and fast to use. All programs run quickly and efficiently with no problems yet. The mouse board is suited brilliantly to the windows 8 interface however a touchscreen would be ideal. I've had no compromises with this laptop so far and will update this if i do run into any. Hope this has helped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo G580, 11 Nov 2013
The laptop feels well built, the startup and shutdown time is quick, under 20 seconds for each currently. It can handle all the tasks I have needed so far including streaming, Microsoft Office and browsing. As other reviews state the colour is pretty near black, unless you are close to a window, that doesn't bother me but if you're looking for a brown laptop you might want to get a different one.
I'd recommend this laptop to any casual user, as for portability, it's not that heavy but I wouldn't want to carry it around with me all day. This price range has a number of decent laptops at the moment, but if you don't want a touch screen I think this is a good option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 21 Oct 2013
Perfect value for money laptop.
High specification for this range. This is my first laptop after having desktop for many years and I am very happy with my choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars First laptop, 21 Oct 2013
This is the first laptop I've owned - easy to set up etc. Don't like all the 'American' apps however, nor all the 30 day 'free trial' stuff so if you get one sort out all your own favourites

5.0 out of 5 stars Best laptop I've had, 20 July 2014
6 months on and its still fantastic, great quality product at an amazing price.