on 10 May 2015
Got my 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver a while back and just had to add this to my collection as soon as I found one I could buy. Batteries included and many sound effects too. The black part at the bottom is a bit loose, but hasn't been a problem for me yet.
on 11 July 2014
This is a gift for my son, he is a fan of the doctor. He has not put it down since getting it. Thank you to amazon and the seller's, it arrived before the estimated delivery date. Excellent. Great price too.
on 7 April 2015
My grandson was thrilled but I don't think it is value for money. The packaging should have been much better considering the cost or lower the P&P cost by puting in a Jiffy bag. A big box and a load of kitchen roll is a waste.
on 30 September 2014
My son loves this item, it's not really designed for the heavy handed play he puts it through, so it has broken in a couple places but he still plays with it quite happily.
on 28 December 2013
i am going to give it four stars because my son had great fun with it. on the down side the thing that moves the screwdriver up and down fell of buy it but be careful
on 3 September 2014
Well packaged brilliant for collectors recommended by a fellow whovian could not control myself when I had a drink running around pretending to be the doctor lol
on 29 June 2014
The bottom piece of the toy is loose and falls off regularly, but more importantly, the toy is a completely sealed unit - there is absolutely no way of replacing the batteries. The instruction sheet shows a battery cover which is removed via a small screw - but this is definitely not possible on this toy !!
I shall be requiring refund and my little boy is VERY unhappy.
on 25 October 2013
Good product! I am very happy to have it! In a first time I don't understand why the bottom part was removable, but later someone told me, It isn't a problem.
on 12 October 2013
a small. piece had become very loose and had to be held on with sellotape., and the battery location wasn't easy to find as the diagram was not very clear.
on 29 December 2013
Entertaining gift for Doctor Who fan. Has enough functions to entertain my 10 year old - mind you he's easily pleased with anything Dr Who