Price:£10.00+ £1.91 shipping

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 5 October 2014
... once again the program doesn't always recognise the verbal answers.

It has the sudoku puzzles like the previous one.

This one contains more difficult puzzles - maths where the numbers disappear before you can do the sum and (my favourite so far) music recital, as well as the very useful change calculator game.

As with the previous game (Brain Training) you start with only a couple of games open to play, but the more days you play the more games open until eventually all 10 games are available.

- Missing Symbols
- Days and Dates
- Finishing Position
- Determine the Time
- Calculate the Height

One further difference between Brain Training and More Brain Training is once you have reached a certain level on the game you get the option to play on "Normal" or "Hard" level.

I will admit that Dr K's AI alter ego annoys me - he seems to go on forever - so much so that I tend to just hit the next button all the time, and I missed the bonus item - Germ Buster - a game similar to tetris where you have to match up 4 or more blocks of colour to eliminate the line. In this game you have a number of randomly placed coloured "germs" which you have to match up with the colours on the incoming two part tablets.

I like this one better than the first - there is much more variation with this one.
on 12 July 2014
This is pure Brain Testing fun! Similar to the first Brain Training but with more difficult tasks to complete.The variety of the tasks is better than No: 1. and I find that playing 1 then 2 is more than enough to give your brain a thorough work out. There is also a great Brain Relaxing Game that has to be unlocked but it is well worth the effort and I am totally hooked on "Germ Buster" which is a falling blocks match 3 game that has three levels of difficulty.
on 30 April 2014
I had this previously but it got damaged. This is really good fun to do. It can keep you amused for hours.
on 3 November 2014
Great!! Love it! More to do than in first one & yes, as previous reviews have said, it is more fun!
on 30 December 2015
Nice one. Same as the previous one I play with??? I am 70 and love it. Speedy delivery and can recommend. Love it when I get better scores than my grandchildren???? BE warned - do not leave it at the first test?????
on 23 May 2014
It's OK, but my brain hurts. I was hoping for something challenging but I think I am going to have to work a little harder!

See one answered question