5.0 out of 5 stars Superb customer service
Excellent quality T-shirt for the price. I had a problem with the delivery of my order which was sorted out within 24 hours. Very good customer service and I would not hesitate to recommend or use again.
Published 5 months ago by Jacqueline C.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing
I bought this top as it amused me. Being a larger gentleman I went for the double xml size as they normally fit me. Sadly this top is far to small so if you order one bear in mind that fact. I would guess the xml size would be a large in normal sizes. Not happy. It make a good gift for one of my thinner mates though
Published 7 months ago by Joycey

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb customer service, 17 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars batman t shirt, 12 Dec 2013
exactly what i wanted.

Great delivery.

Great Size.

Couldnt find anything local that fit this description and was fantastic to find this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman T-Shirt, 4 Nov 2013
This is a Christmas present for my young nephew. He has not seen it yet, but as he has an impish sense of humour, I think he'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars its the best, 27 Oct 2013
bought for someone who is a great batman fan and hes gonna love it was a bit wary about size but it is exactly right will be buying from here again

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tshirt, 13 Sep 2013
I got this tshirt as a present for someone else. Express delivery arrived in time. The size of the shirt seems to be American, because it was huge for a L.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: I'm Not Saying I'm Batman... Funny T-Shirt - White - New (Apparel)