Published 19 months ago by Kindle Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality item
Worn and washed a few times and a hole has appeared in the stitching. Seller not willing to replace as outside of returns period despite the fact I ordered it in advance of a birthday so it has spent a lot of that time sat in its packaging. Don't waste your money.
Published 17 months ago by Mrs S R Quick

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: I'm Not Saying I'm Batman... Funny T-Shirt - Black - New (Apparel)
I got this for my brother as a gift and he really liked it. the only problem with it is that it is a little big. He is usually a large, and I ordered this tshirt in large, it looked as if it was extra large and he could have easily fitted in a medium size. Apart from the slightly big sizes, its a really nice tshirt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality item, 8 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time, no problems. Just what my son wanted he wore it straightaway, the sizing was correct, and fitted perfectly., 25 Aug. 2013