on 17 July 2013
I love my new wallet for Xperia z it's so light you hardly know its there, it also keeps the screen nice & clean because of the suction cup closure.
on 18 December 2013
just received this item look the part i hope my son like it as it is a christmas present for him
on 13 March 2014
Plastic on case cracked by second day. An inferior product. Design does not allow recharging with case closed - phone has to be left open whilst charging. Precarious.
EasyAcc sent me a replacement after emailing me. One day after fitting the case to the phone the suction caps went.
Have had to replace it with a case from another company.
on 17 January 2014
it's a great case, simple and light
but unfortunately mine didn't last long, the corners chipped off then it became irritating and dangerous as they were quite sharp.
i did get a free replacement but the same thing happened again. it doesn't fully protect the corners so be warned if your phone falls it can get dents on the corners
on 24 March 2014
When this arrived it looked just the job. My phone fitted in the case nicely, only thing is - it won't stay closed, I assume the
'suction closure' doesn't work! It's a shame because had this worked I would have been more than happy with this product.
Maybe I just got a 'duff' one and should be asking for a replacement.
on 1 July 2014
I am happy with this case. Really like the suction closure. It does not interfere with "The Walk" or pedometer apps as I believe a magnetic closure might. Also, I've not found that the case affects photos. Dropped phone on pavement yesterday and top left corner chipped off but phone itself is absolutely fine.
on 7 January 2014
This a brilliant idea! No stupid magnets to throw any sensors off. It stays closed until you want it to open and doesn't leave marks on the screen like you'd think (at least not until you wet the suction cups that is).

It's a smart and elegant cover and does the job perfectly.
on 28 October 2014
Really good looking and it doesn't make the phone to be too big so it fits perfectly in your pocket. The only thing that I would improve is that it doesn't have a hole in the left side (leather side) so you have to keep it opened when you plug the phone to charge.
on 25 April 2014
Bought this for my partner as they got a new phone.

Was a bit apprehensive about quality due to the price of this item compared with some others.

No need to worry quality was brilliant my partner loves it. I'm happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 8 June 2014
nice and slim. leather is stylish.

plastic cradle fits a bit too snug and tricky to get phone out once in.

I think I would get one with card holding pockets next time - but that's just preference not a reflection on the product.