Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 November 2013
Love the love club ep. Bought to sate my need to hear more from Lourdes before the album came out and was not disappointed. Insanely talented young woman. Good production and good songs.
on 21 November 2013
Lorde is a great new talent. I have always loved Royals since it was released and ucky enough to see her perform this live at the VEVO Halloween concert. Essential purchase.
on 5 August 2013
Lovely album, had to order from amazon as heard the track 'Royals' on radio 1 but could not get this tune anywhere on iTunes or utube. The price from Amazon was so cheap, though you only get 5 tracks on the CD, but I would've paid that amount for just that one song. Great artist.
on 16 November 2014
I love every track, wish there were more on there though.
on 1 February 2015
Daughter loves Lorde. That is all :-)
on 23 April 2013
Love her. Fresh sound. Amazing that shes from NZ. Please everyone download and support Kiwi music! Keep it up Lorde.
on 10 October 2014
Great people to deal with!!!!!
on 1 March 2016
Brilliant singer
on 17 December 2013
Lorde may not be for everyone, but she's certainly for me. I got this as a gift from my Gran and couldn't be happier, I had it as a download but wanted it physically too for my collection of EP's. Highly recommend it.
on 18 November 2013
THIS ITEM CONTINUES MY COLLECTION OF NUMBER 1'S IN "SOLID" FORM.
IF CD SINGLES CONTINUE TO BE PRODUCED THEN I WILL BE A VERY HAPPY COLLECTOR!!
MANY THANKS.