on 22 May 2013
This is a great taster from Margaret Berger's forthcoming album. It was Norway's entry for 2013 Eurovision, where it came 4th - but many agreed that had sense prevailed it would have won. It's an icy fusion of rock and industrial electro-pop that leaves you wanting more!
on 21 May 2013
Heard this song on Eurovision 2013 (one of the better ones) so decided to download it. Not your typical euro-song. Maybe that's why I liked it.
on 28 May 2013
I don't normally buy eurovision tracks but this year two really shone out for me and this was one of them. I love the rockyness of the track and she's got an awesome voice. I love it and could listen to it all day. I feel it should have got higher in the winning list.
on 27 May 2013
Well who'd have thought it?! Eurovision having a cracking song in it for once! So glad i stayed and watched all the way through! Brilliant song, gorgeous singer, gorgeous voice.....i hope we get to hear more of Margaret now!
on 18 October 2013
As soon as i heard this during eurovision i searched it out to buy it. Hands down best track of the event. Wish this singer would do more like it. It reminds me of 90s Depeche Mode.
on 29 May 2013
Great song and great quality! Song from Eurovision 2013. It reminds me of credit music for an action movie. It helps to motivate me when I'm working out​
on 2 July 2013
This should have won, but then it would have been the kiss of death for it, Its a trance dance track that has become one of my favorite tunes
on 27 May 2013
Like this while watching Eurovision so I'll keep an eye out for future releases. I can't recommend any other song from this artist as yet.
on 2 June 2013
The Norwegian entry should have won this years Eurovision Contest. I thought it was the best song of the night!
on 2 June 2015
This should have won Eurovision - nothing else like it. I still don't understand the chorus lyric though.