5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality GoPro wrist mount
If you are on a budget, there are some cheaper alternatives out there but this has that legendary GoPro build quality and it comes with additional backs so that you can use it with the large battery BacPac. Very satisfied with this item.
Published 14 months ago by Alan Starkie

1.0 out of 5 stars It Breaks...
Published 3 months ago by Shaun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars It Breaks..., 12 April 2015
This review is from: GoPro Hero 3 wrist housing (Electronics)
I've used this item quite a lot and it's very handy for carrying it and not having to worry about it until you need it but it breaks. The black clasp snapped off on mine while I was tubing (very slowly, no Rapids or anything). Fortunately the door somehow stayed closed and I only realised it was broke when I got home. I spoke to GoPro and they sent me a new clasp straight away.

It broke again. This time before I got into any water. It broke in my hand when I was undoing it. I really can't recommend this product, because if it breaks at the wrong moment then you could lose or break the actual camera. All the other cases have a different clasp but the one on this one just isn't adequate. It's a shame because it's great for different situations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality GoPro wrist mount, 22 May 2014
Alan Starkie (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and not intuitive, 3 July 2014
This review is from: GoPro Hero 3 wrist housing (Electronics)
I spent the money to get the proper GoPro housing as I didn't want to risk an after market model where I was likely to use it underwater.
It's a bit of an odd design and not what I'd call intuitive to use. It works, but it never feels that secure and you can't easily switch between the velcro plastic retaining clip.
If you want to risk the other version out there they are probably just as good - especially the ones that retain the nut and bolt mechanism to attach it to a base plate.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOPRO HERO 3WRIST HOUSING, 8 Nov. 2014
Ms. Tracey Jackson (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoPro Hero 3 wrist housing (Electronics)
I HAVE LOOKED ALL OVER FOR THIS a gopro hero 3 wrist housing I can't RECOMEND it high enough it fits snug on my wrist I have a small female wrist my gopro fits in the housing or you don't have to use it but it's a fast and easy way GOPRO THIS IS ONE OF YOUR BRILLIANT IDEARS I THINK ITS A NEW ONE OUT WELL DONE GOPRO

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for diving, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: GoPro Hero 3 wrist housing (Electronics)
Used this strap to take my go pro scuba diving and loved it!
Easy to use and takes away any stress about worry about loosing your go pro as it is nice securely attached to your wrist. Also made filming / taking photos / changing settings really easy to do whilst diving as well. Really pleased with it other people on my dive trip who had go pros were very jealous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not the best wrist/hand mount, 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: GoPro Hero 3 wrist housing (Electronics)
This is the official GoPro wrist housing and it does what it promises, however, having used the camera for a while and seen other users, I have come to realize that the glove mounts offered by various third parties allow for more flexibility and better shots.
I would suggest looking into those before settling for this mount.

1.0 out of 5 stars think I have wasted my money, 17 July 2015
This review is from: GoPro Hero 3 wrist housing (Electronics)
So far rubbish, think I have wasted my money, awkward & fiddly. When it's on your wrist it's only held in position with Velcro & a rubber band with a clip, the housing wobbles and makes taking pics and video awkward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to wear on my wrist…and this nestled nicely around ..., 10 April 2015
S. Miles "SMiles" (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoPro Hero 3 wrist housing (Electronics)
Comfortable to wear on my wrist…and this nestled nicely around the loop of an SUP board's nose, so I could safely attach it to my board too :)
I've only used the velcro hold, and not the plastic ring as yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing piece of kit and worth every penny, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: GoPro Hero 3 wrist housing (Electronics)
Amazing piece of kit and worth every penny. Much cheaper on Amazon than going to the shops and I received it within two days.

2.0 out of 5 stars Now broken, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: GoPro Hero 3 wrist housing (Electronics)
Lasted around 3 - 4 months before the latch snapped. It was used in salty conditions but was rigorously washed with fresh water following use.
When I did have it, it was absolutely fantastic.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›