5.0 out of 5 stars great design, easy wearing, great price
Published on 19 May 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars not great for wide feet
I was really disappointed, I love the look of these flip flops, and I think they would be really comfortable, but they are just not wide enough for my feet.
Published on 9 Jun. 2013 by me in mansfield

5.0 out of 5 stars great design, easy wearing, great price, 19 May 2009
As the title says, these are a great design, being very simple and in strong clear contrasting colours. They are also easy to wear. The sole is thick soft rubber and the straps are cotton canvas. At first I was put off by the loose feel, but after a few minutes I found them quite comfortable and they leave your feet quite free to walk naturally. In very hot weather the loose feel is also going to be a great plus. I really really like cheap stuff that is well designed. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! best flip flops you can buy, 16 July 2013
The toe stem is smooth and very comfortable. The shape ensures comfort on the instep. These are my third pair. I wear them all through the summer (and the next; they really last), walking for miles all over the place. Even managed a gentle cliff top walk in them.:)
I read the reviews on these a few years ago and took a chance and wasn't disappointed at all.
Well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unisex and comfortable, 26 Mar. 2013
J. Linares - See all my reviews
If you like how havaianas fit and prefer a cotton version, these are a good choice even for guys with narrow feet (black is a good unisex version). The sole is squishy and easy to break in within a week. Don't be put off if it fits tight; you need to break them in as you need to mould the sole to your foot. Once broken in, they are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 31 Oct. 2011
These flip flops are awesome. I bought them for travelling and have been wearing them everyday for a month now and they are still as good as the day I bought them. They are extremely comfy and mould to the shape of your feet. They can withstand a lot of different conditions. Definitely would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy flip-flips for the flip-flop phobic, 29 May 2013
Reef are the only flip-flops I will buy, already had these in blue and they've lasted for years. They're the only flip-flops I've found that don't rub between the toes and are so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Sandals!, 7 Aug. 2009
Miss Narr (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These are the most comfortable flip flops I've owned. I've had them about 2 weeks and feel like I can walk anywhere in them. I would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef flip flops, 4 Aug. 2009
I bought one pair to start with, but they are the most comfortable flip flops ever, so just had to buy another pair, but they have already been taken over by my daughter. The best thing is that they never rub holes in your toes, even from day one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flip flop, 7 Nov. 2009
These are good flip flops. The cloth material on top has never caused any sores and I like to wear them all summer long. They are not my favorite though because the sole is a bit stiff compared to the Teva flip flops of same design (sold in the US). If you can find the Teva flip flops here, I would recommend and rate them much higher!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip-flops but slightly small, 23 Sept. 2011
D. King (UK) - See all my reviews
I already had a pair of Reef flip-flops (which I thought were the same style) that I had bought in the USA. I just wanted a lighter colour for a change and was pleased to find these on Amazon. I ordered my usual size (UK size 4/37) which is a USA size 6. I am actually more of a UK 3.5 so was surprised to find that the USA size 6 were barely long enough. I would recommend ordering a size up.
Aside from the sizing, they're great quality flip-flops and in my opinion, well worth paying extra for. I can literally walk for miles in them and they are my most comfortable footwear! The arch support really helps and the soles are very cushioned. They also stay that way even with extended wear and lots of walking. The toe post never rubs me and I just can't fault them. Having tried cheaper flip-flops several times, which end up in the back of the wardrobe, I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reef Womens'GINGER BROWN FLIP FLOPS, 8 Jan. 2013
I bought these flipflops for my wife as a stocking filler as they looked more substancial than the old beach flipflops she uses for slippers about the house, I was really pleased as they are much more suportive and substantial as well as stylish! My wife loves them. Thanks Kind Regards Mike.

Ginger