on 18 June 2013
A great little vacuum cleaner, looks lovely and surprisingly powerful, gets into places no other vacuum cleaner has been before! Delighted with its different modes, makes doing stairs easy, and great for removing pet hair from the car. Lightweight and easy to use, an excellent new product! Very happy customer.
on 22 September 2013
I was a little wary when I ordered this vacuum cleaner but so far it has surpassed other positive comments I have read about it. I have an injured leg at the moment so cannot move around easily. I can sit down and push this vacuum around the room. For such a small lightweight machine it is really efficient. The person who has helped with my cleaning says that it is really easy to carry up and down the stairs and she is really impressed too. Lovely vibrant colour.
on 20 November 2013
I don't usually write reviews, but I was so impressed with this product, I thought it deserves one.

Following prompt delivery - I can definitely vouch for this product. It is really light, easy to store away and picks up dirt/dust brilliantly.
I've just ordered one for my sister as a house warming present.
on 16 February 2014
Really like how light it is. I was sick of heaving a heavy Henry upstairs. My only complaint is it's a bit fiddly changing the upright handle parts. Nail breaker!
on 31 December 2014
Good performance but plastic could be more sturdy. A part has broken already.