on 30 October 2013
These were smaller than I expected but are very pretty. Would definitely buy again and have recommended them to friends.
on 29 September 2013
bought the cake decorations and was really pleased with the colour and size they look really sweet on the top of a cup cake
on 27 February 2014
These pretty items finish your cakes and make them very special colours are beautiful ,and nicely made thank you regards
on 15 August 2013
very real, would buy again great colours, and fixed easily on the cake would recommend these butterflys again and again
on 6 March 2014
Great product, lovely colours. They were really effective on a large cake and also on cup cakes will definitely buy again.
on 7 March 2014
these butterflies are small but really cute, colourful and detailed, will look great on any cake. will be ordering more
on 23 June 2014
Delivery of this item was quick. Butterflies were good but weren't as brightly coloured as I had expected. Would have liked them to be bigger too but at that price I would still recommend them.
on 14 June 2015
I bought these to see whether they would be suitable to use as my wedding cake decoration but unfortunately my expectations of them were too high. I've been doing a bit of research in trying to source the right ones so I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up too much considering the good price that they cost.They are much smaller than I imagined they would be and they certainly aren't as bright as the picture depicts. I think they would be more suitable to use on a cup cake for kids. I had to count them as I couldn't believe that there were 48 but they were all there. They have, however, been beautifully cut out.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 November 2015
Great product, just beautiful! Highly recommend.The butterflies covered the top of our birthday cake beautifully, lovely effect. Would look cute on individual cupcakes too. Exactly what I was looking for. Really quick and easy to place onto the frosting, and gives the cake a really sweet, professional touch. Note: They were posted in a regular paper envelope which surprised me for such a delicate product - fortunately they didn't get damaged in transit or by being shoved into my letterbox amongst the rest of my mail.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 July 2014
Fantastic butterflies, we loved them, looked fantastic!

See one answered question