on 13 April 2014
Bought to apply a mix of coconut oil, castor oil and avocado oil to my lashes which is supposed to make them grow longer and thicker. I saw this on Youtube, and am hoping it works! Good size and shape for the job. Can be bent to curved shape if desired which is what I did.
on 13 July 2014
These are a brilliant buy, I use them to separate my eyelashes after applying mascara, bargain buy.
on 17 September 2014
Bought for scrubbing asahes with tea tree oi to get rid of demodex mites which are YUK.
on 21 October 2015
These arrived very quickly ,its definatly better to buy from a UK supplier .
I have sometimes have blephritis so I use a new brush for each eye when applying Mascara (no cross contamination or double dipping !)
These disposable wands are well made and are a good price too.
on 6 October 2014
Great price and quality, arrived within times stated and well packaged, good job seller.
on 16 September 2015
very quick delivery and excellent product. Use them for lashes and ...........for almost everything in the house,such as cleaning coffeemachine, sewing machine etc. Will certainly buy them again.
on 3 November 2014
Does the job!!
Good item to have.
on 17 September 2014
Wonderful mini mascara wands that I use on family and friends when I'm applying makeup. Perfect can't fault it.
on 15 October 2014
They are really good quality.
on 14 March 2014
After reading some of the reviews I was concerned for the quality of the brushes however they are a perfect quality for what you pay. I work as an eyelash technician and give these away for clients to brush their eyelash extension and they are perfect for this purpose. I will buy them again once my supply is used up!