5.0 out of 5 stars Love
Miguel has an amazing sound and this album is superb , his music is unique and he has a great voice some parts are reminiscent of Prince but that can only be a good thing buy this album !
Published 17 months ago by Amanda Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorn
Don't love it, but don't hate it either.
Brought it for track 'Adorn' and hoped would fall in love with other tracks but was disappointed. Other tracks were okay, but didn't blow me away.
Published 8 months ago by glamgal

2.0 out of 5 stars oops!!!, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
Have been around since the sugar hill gang in the late 70s saw them in Minden Germany!! they lived up to expectation, looks like some producers need to sit and listen for a flow! this was woeful apart from one tune, wont buy the next one sos Miguel.

5.0 out of 5 stars words cannot begin to describe what I feel for this album!, 20 Sep 2013
A good friend introduced me to this album and it turns out she knows me very well! I was hooked instantly and I cant get enough. Not very impressed with his first album but if he continues making his tracks in a similar fashion to Kaleidoscope Dream, I will definitely be buying more of his music :D

It is very different from anything else being produced at the moment and is a very artful mix of sounds. Obviously it's not going to be to everyone's taste, but it's well worth a listen - I certainly wasn't dissapointed!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
Wasnt quite sure what to think when I heard this album as I only purchased it becasue I loved Adorn. After listening to the album a good few times I have to say I'm loving it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding, 1 Sep 2013
Dee Allison (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Fans of Miguel will love this one, the production is not typical of whats going on now.. circa 2013, but the subject matter is. Adult love, meaningful sex and even romance is thrown in to this "idiosyncratic" album, it's a lot more funkier and even weird at times, which in my opinion is a welcome departure to the genreic poppified tripe that sometimes fills the airwaves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Artist!, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
Miguel a true artist with a lot of style.
Love Adorn.
The album did not disappoint me,ready for your next album Miguel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Miguel, 21 Aug 2013
I had not heard of Miguel till a friend played the song he did with Mariah but I am glad she did as I enjoy listening to the album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album I have heard in a long time, 30 Mar 2013
Really love his use of the guitar and his voice the album definitely tells a story and takes you on a journey. Not many artists are making music like this anymore of such high quality. If you are a soul/r'n'b lover you will absolutely love this

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 9 Feb 2013
Ozzie "Oz" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
Love the album. Favs are 'Use Me' and 'How Many Drinks'.

Buy if you like 'Arch & Point' .Of all the songs released it's most indicative of his current musical direction displayed on this record.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
love it! It is a great album by Miguel! I would recommend it to all of my friends and everyone on amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars average, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
after hearing 'adorn', I had really high expectations but the album sort of let me down a bit. it's ok overall. there are some good songs on the album.