5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cd
Published on 4 Feb 2010 by Mollyx

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I EXPECTED
Unfortunately this album didnt come up to my expectations. I loved the duet with Rod Stewart hence me purchasing the album but the other tracks just didnt do it for me.
Published 11 months ago by lancs lass

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cd, 4 Feb 2010
This review is from: Lost in the Shortcut (Audio CD)
Absolutely loved this cd.Such a soulful and clear voice.Loved all the tracks.This artist deserves success as her songs are wonderful to listen too.Beautiful lyrics.Second track is my favourite too.Well worth buying for such lovely songs..First saw her on Rod Stewarts One Night Live at the Albert Hall dvd.He discovered a true musical talent in Glasgow.This is lovely soulful listening music,Amy has such a powerful voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amy Belle: Lost in the Shortcut, 11 Sep 2010
Francis Jg Jones "Frank Jones" (Brighton area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lost in the Shortcut (Audio CD)
I first heard Amy Belle when she made her debut on Rod Stewart's live show at the Royal Albert Hall. She was described as a stunning new discovery, which was right. Her rendition of 'I don't want to talk about it' was captivating, enchanting and melted the heart. Amy seemed to shun the limelight after that, so I was delighted to find that at last she had made an album. Her voice is intimate, natural and wide-ranging. The 11 tracks travel across emotional, mesmersing, punchy, thoughtful, soulful. Her version of 'I don't want to talk about it' is included and still my favourite, though of course it doesn't have the support of the BBC Philarmonic. I look forward to the next album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Service and product, 26 Jun 2011
This review is from: Lost in the Shortcut (Audio CD)
I heard first heard and saw Amy Bell singing with Rod Stewart ('I Don't Want To Talk About It') on a
DVD recording of a live performance at The Albert Hall some three years ago. Ever since, have tried to find a CD of her singing on her own. Tracked the name of this album down, 'Lost in the Shortcut', but could find no retailers who it in stock. Amazon did, and although it CD was mislaid in the post first time around, it arrived within a day once sent out again. Am thrilled to be able to listen to this haunting and beautiful voice at last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lost in the Shortcut (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed this cd. Great music by a great singer with lots of personality. Hope she produces more. Amy deserves to succeed.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I EXPECTED, 24 Sep 2013