5.0 out of 5 stars clear and comprehensive guide to understanding the elements of autism, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Autism: Making Sense of Senses (The Autism Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
'Making sense of sense' helped me do exactly that. Such a wonderfully written, clear and comprehensive guide to understanding the elements of autism. On experiencing the world of autism for the first time, this helped me gain an insight into the daily challenges that can be faced and how I can learn to help and support.

This has really provided me with the inspiration to go out and understand more about the condition so that I can apply it to the circumstances that I now find myself in with my partners child.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic insight into Autism, 17 May 2013
Jason - See all my reviews
An excellant book that provides a great start point for any parent to build up their knowledge of Autism. I really wished this had been around a few years ago to help accelerate my own understanding of the condition as it would have helped to better manage many situations with my daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Really opened my eyes about Autism. Great read. Clear English., 16 May 2013
What a fabulous book! Not at all what I was expecting. Unlike many books on autism, this one is written in clear English, and does not bamboozle or overwhelm! It's a straight-forward approach to understanding autism in a way that I can really get to grips with. I bought it to understand the issue of autism better as I'm working with a few people in this arena, and it's certainly done the job. Reading this book has made me go from "don't know what to expect", to "AHA, so that's what it must be like!".

I fully recommend anyone and everyone to get hold of this brilliant book to find out more about autism and how people with autism experience the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 17 April 2014
Excellent read. Explains things clearly. Makes me understand my son and his autism and sensory issues much better. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct 2014