on 2 January 2014
My son loves Fireman Sam and this app has not disappointed. He has been able to do the games again and again.
on 1 January 2014
y grandchildren really love this game. It kept them quiet for a long time amd it is quite educational as well
on 30 December 2013
Just because they could jump to bradford and do POO in their pants and the cache might go flying poo
on 5 July 2013
my 4 year old grandson loves this. and its just about his level. good variety of games and 2 difficulty levels. and of course the scrapbook which is well received.
on 27 July 2013
I have 2 boys, a 6 year old and one who is nearly 3. They both enjoy playing this game. It has an easy and hard level selection. All the training activities are fun. It uses voices of the characters from the tv show which makes it all the more appealing. Once tasks have been completed they collect virtual stickers which they can then make pictures with! Mummy even likes to have a go!
on 27 May 2013
Downloaded for my son just before a long car journey over the weekend. Kept him entertained for ages in the back, seems to have a really good mix of games which were played without too questions. A welcome addition to our kindle. Recommended
on 8 July 2013
Keeps my 3 year old daughter's attention! great fun and a great learning aid for motor skills! Would recommend x
on 12 June 2013
Easy to follow and fun to play, while being educational. Several different games to choose from. Good value for money. I would 100 % recommend.
Fireman Sam-Junior Cadet was bought for my nephew and for the little price involved he really did get so much fun playing at the separate game involved and I have to say he was quiet as a mouse while playing it as he was so engrossed with the game.
One of the main reasons I did like our little man playing this game and for him it was also a bonus, when he is good at certain things he gets stickers and this is similar reward system within the game therefore he knew immediately that he was playing correctly and doing well at the same time.
The Separate Sections of the game are as follows:-

1. Hose Practice - this includes two parts either easy or hard where the aim is to fill the buckets with a hose. I found the graphics very good and everything was self-explanatory. Our little boy did not even need us to explain as it was straight forward without him knowing the words.
2. Hide 'n' Seek - once again this gives you a choice of easy or hard and the aim of the game is to find what Fireman Sam has pictured beside him in the separate boxes below. This is for me reminded me of a memory game where you have to remember which box you had seen the object in previously.
3. Load Jupiter - Jupiter is the fire engine and Fireman Sam shows a picture of what he wants loaded, then you are shown the fire engine with a few objects pictured around. Your aim is to first of all remember what was in the first picture then load Jupiter. I found this really helped our little lad with memory puzzles he will have at school when he starts in September.
4. Sky High Rescue - Your aim is of course here to rescue the cats which have escaped from the local cattery. Of course they have all climbed the trees and you have the fire engine which you control back and forward while the rescue cage is controlled by you also by hitting the up and down arrows.
5. Fire Fighter - this is as the description states by simply directing the water hose to the fires using your stylus or finger and also use the marker which points the water directly on the fires puts them out.
6. To the Rescue is the player has to direct Jupiter the fire engine through a maze to the fire the fastest way possible, sometimes there is a blockage on the road where the child has to think how by pass or reverse back the way they have already travelled.

Why I like this game so much for the child involved there is a matter of problem solving and you can either press easy or hard to suit the child's age etc. It makes them think while playing a game which I know our little boy sat quietly playing which is a sure sign he is enjoying himself. The graphics are first class as well as the sound effects will please all pre-schoolers are even those who have just started primary school.
For the reasons already stated I would highly recommend Fireman Sam-Junior Cadet as a great game and one every little junior cadet will enjoy playing.
on 2 June 2013
Very good purchase for my toddler! He really enjoys the interactive games. I would definately recommend for young children! Lots of fun