5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd time of purchasing! Fantastic
I have never bothered to write a review before, but feel I need to for this product.

Its amazing! I brought my first pack of 28 strips around 4 months ago and now I'm on my 3rd order....I cant get enough.
My teeth have gone from a darker shade of white...to a Hollywood smile!

They got a little sensitive through the second pack...however nothing...
Published 11 months ago by Very Happy

3.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't say there's a huge difference in before and ...
I wouldn't say there's a huge difference in before and after but it is noticeable and can't grumble for the price.
Published 1 month ago by Elicia Whitfield

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd time of purchasing! Fantastic, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: 28 Teeth Elastic Gel Whitening Strips Professional Home Whitener Tooth Bleaching Mint Flavour (Electronics)

My teeth have gone from a darker shade of white...to a Hollywood smile!

They got a little sensitive through the second pack...however nothing to worry about as, as soon as I removed the strips they were no longer sensitive.

I would really recommend this product if you are looking at having your teeth whitened but do not want to pay out the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!, 25 Nov 2013
all i can say is AMAZING.im totally shocked at how well they have worked for me.my teeth have never been this white im soo chuft,definitely will be buying again.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't say there's a huge difference in before and ..., 10 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 28 April 2014
Def purchase if your thinking about it, although I have now used this product several times I seen a difference the first time which I couldn't believe for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are genuinely amazing! These are the second set I have purchased, 14 July 2014
These are genuinely amazing! These are the second set I have purchased. I bought them as a top up for professional bleaching I had about 2 years ago, and after 3 or 4 strips (one per day) my teeth are back to that pearly white freshly bleached condition!

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 27 April 2014
I used these for a week, I did see a small difference however I smoke and drink heaps of coffee in my case I would need the strong bleach. they are OK for people with white teeth who don't smoke or drink coffee and just need a top-up

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as leading brand, 15 July 2014
Babs (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These are excellent..and work just as well as the leading brand, but do have a few flaws.

Do remember to dry your teeth properly (back and front) with tissue, before applying so that it sticks properly. Once on, press the strip into the teeth so ensure good contact in all areas. I recommend you use every two or three days to try and reduce sensitivity. If sensitivity occurs I usually just take one of my my normal painkillers. (I'm not recommending anyone take medicines here ..you make your own decisions on that).

After the recommended time, remove and brush residue off. These are a little bit more 'gloopy' than the leading brand, and you will need to brush that off really well as it can leave your teeth 'sticky'.

Results visible after 4 days for my cousin when used for the very first time. Opimum whiteness after 8 (for her). Do be careful not to overwhiten. A friend uses so often her teeth are paperwhite and its not a natural look. My dentist says you should aim for a similar whiteness as the whites of your eyes. My interpretation of that is the younger you are - the whiter they can be and still look like your teeth. Too white and they look like falsies.

My offspring and I - use these and other brands of these regularly as part of normal grooming. Once you ahve acheived your desired level of whiteness you will only need to 'top up' once or twice a month.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 27 Aug 2014
Teeth look gorgeously white for about 1 hour then they return to normal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 14 July 2014