5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun

Published 27 days ago by CLAIRE BAXTER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 8 Feb. 2014
Mrs. E. Cross (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy (Misc.)
This is so funny, the whole family was greatly entertained watching our Labradoodle play with this, though he seldom actually got it in his mouth the right way round. If anything it was even funnier upside down! Not sure how long it will last as the rubber seems quite thin and the squeak rather noisy but fab entertainment for the price and Barney hasn't wrecked it yet. Though he looked somewhat bemused as to what we were all laughing at!

4.0 out of 5 stars It squeaks very loudly and it seems to have a particularly annoying set of frequencies, 9 April 2015
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy (Misc.)
When this first arrived it was a big hit even before I'd opened it. Jodie (retired greyhound) was sniffing and mouthing the box as I sorted to post. As I extracted the toy it squeaked - just once, but it was enough to send Jodie into a paroxysm of excitement. She was bouncing up and down giving little barks. So I gave her the toy - and it squeaks. It squeaks very loudly and it seems to have a particularly annoying set of frequencies. Annoying to her hooman family members (and Max - her long-suffering cousin) but music to Jodie's ears.

Every few minutes (whenever a hooman wanted to speak, or even think) we'd have to take it away from her. And she would spend ages staring at it, out of bounds on the table.

However, on the first day she succeeded in deddin it. As others have mentioned, it is made of thin, soft plastic and it didn't take long before Jodie had punctured it silencing it forever. We assumed this was the end of the toy - but not for Jodie. Two days later and she is playing with it just as enthusiastically as before and, as the loud squeak has been replaced by a near-silent hiss, she can enjoy it without annoying us humans.

So, that's four stars given for whatever makes it smell so attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars SMILER, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy (Misc.)
Very, very, very, very FUNNY when pup comes bounding back to recall command with the biggest smile in the park !
The squeeker is always a favorite with dogs and so far she hasnt punctured it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy (Misc.)
We have had loads of laughs with this toy! Durable and also soft enough for puppy gums. Got some great photos with this in her mouth!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for funny photo opportunity with your dog but not going to last 5 mins, 7 April 2015
CLAIRE BAXTER - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy (Misc.)
I ordered this becos it looked funny and thought I could get a few funny photos of the dog wearing a new set of gnashers before he went off to play with it. Reality is this is very cheap flimsy squeaky toy that isn't going to last 5 minutes with your average dog. I've got a 1 year old choc lab and I daren't let him play unsupervised with this. Good for a laugh but that's about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wallace & Gromit Dog Toy, 2 Feb. 2015
Herts_Mum "SG" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy (Misc.)
These are funny. I have two chocolate labradors and they would often walk around the house with Wallace teeth in.
The squeaker died within minutes and unfortunately, if you have two dogs, they do eventually fight over them and then they were demolished in a matter of seconds - hence why I've marked them down.

Funny for the owners though!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... dog with one of these and thought it was great fun. I have removed the squeak by drilling ..., 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy (Misc.)
I had seen a friend's dog with one of these and thought it was great fun. I have removed the squeak by drilling through through the core of the squeaker. My Labrador loves it, carries it, wants to catch it and gives it a thorough chewing. So far it has survived all the abuse my dogs have given it - and it's great fun as well!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Only buy if your dog is NOT a chewer!, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy (Misc.)
Mine arrived this morning but our husky shredded it immediately. He loved the loud squeak and it made him very excited but, sadly, he never took the time to amuse us by walking around with it comic style. Straight down on the rug and pulled it apart vigorously. It made for a diverting 10 minutes though.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog looked like a comedy act with this in her mouth even ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy (Misc.)
My dog looked like a comedy act with this in her mouth even her big brother was pinching it from her to parade around with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Say cheese Gromit, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy (Misc.)
This is one of my dogs favourite toys. It is really easy for her to squeak and she hasn't tried to eat it, yet. Also very cute when she carries it in her mouth.

Wallace and Gromit Big Mouth Squeaky Latex Toy