4.5 out of 5 stars1,172

on 16 December 2013
Brilliant game highly addictive, vehicles and game format are good,, plus for added bonus it's freeeeeeeee. Highly recommend this game
on 30 June 2013
Really funny and simple game but after a while you start discovering tactics to stop you tipping over.
Great fun for all ages!!
on 2 June 2013
This game is awesome. It was good on my phone and finally at long last on the Kindle. On the big screen just makes this game so much better. #EPIC!!!!
on 21 June 2013
Hill Climb Racing is the best game we ever played. In this game every level has more and more miles.Buy it. IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT.
on 22 June 2013
This app is so addictive and really good fun for all ages
I really like this game and also its really cool that you can get upgrades
on 19 June 2013
Excellent fun for free. Easy to get started, but addictively challenging as you go on. Definitely worth downloading, and great for kids and adults
on 28 September 2013
It's a simple fun game, A simple "get as far as you can" type of game, collecting coins along the way to upgrade your vehicle's and unlock new stages.
Real fun game play keeps me going for hours, love it.
on 12 April 2014
This game is so fun. You can get loads of different types of vehicles such as a tank, a snow mobile and even a tourist bus! I got the tourist bus as soon as I got enough in-game money to buy it. SOOOOOO fun !
on 27 May 2013
I think this game is amazing. It is simple but addictive. My step dad got it on his ipad and i started playing it, then i got my kindle and got it on this. It is sooo fun. I cant stop playing it!!!!!
on 6 January 2014
As a " freebie ", it is superb. Very addictive and many " power ups " to keep you trying. It can he a little repetitive in the early stages, but use these to experiment with flips. Try the different stages and different vehicles. I would have paid for this app, so as a free one, you've nothing to lose. The moon stage is the best one to accumulate scores to up your game. Please try it, you've nothing to lose.